Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
In another thread, I made a joke saying "if this post gets 5 likes I'll break a rule and report myself". The post got 5 likes, but I did what I said as a joke anyway.
hydraulic drink.jpg

joke reported myself.jpg

About an hour later, I got muted.
S4R8qRM.jpg

muted.jpg

So if you break a rule, make sure to report yourself, so you get a fair punishment.
Btw staff it'd be nice if the appeals site showed when a player's mute/ban expires.

Last edited by a moderator:

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Lol I don't understand y u are muted for saying drink hydraulic fluid :p it's not like it's directed at anyone XD and i wouldnt class it as a threat. good to know u can get urself muted XD

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
In another thread, I made a joke saying "if this post gets 5 likes I'll break a rule and report myself". The post got 5 likes, but I did what I said as a joke anyway.
View attachment 145722
View attachment 145724
-
View attachment 145725
So if you break a rule, make sure to report yourself, so you get a fair punishment.
Btw staff it'd be nice if the appeals site showed when a player's mute/ban expires.
Is this good or bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lilleh__
L

Lightning McQueen

I asked soembody on forums to report me for drink dihydrogen monoxide i didnt get muted but it would be nice if you would do it for me

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
View attachment 145722
View attachment 145724
S4R8qRM.jpg

View attachment 145725

Great job, not sure why you would do this but, great.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Lol I don't understand y u are muted for saying drink hydraulic fluid :p it's not like it's directed at anyone XD and i wouldnt class it as a threat. good to know u can get urself muted XD
If someone were to say ‘kys’ without mentioning a name, they would also receive a mute. You shouldn’t encourage something that would physically harm someone even if you didn’t direct it at someone by name. We would accept the report even if that was the only thing said in chat. If you would like to see it another way, he was just killed by another player so you could say that it was targeted at them since they recently did something he did not like (killing him), so the threat was more or less targeted at someone in this case.

Anyways, good job XD
I’m a bit curious why you didn’t do something like swearing or spamming so you at least had a shorter mute rather than 30 days :p

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom