Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
So , as you know , I've opened a cubecraft bedrock YouTube channel, im on PC, and i have to upload my first video on YouTube ...
I recorded a video using Bandicam the premium version , i uploaded the raw footage to youtube as a test, the resolution was 480p (max), why was the resolution soo loww ?it must be 720p minimum and 1080p maximum , then , what is the editing software do you guys use to edit videos ??
Please , if you know the solution tell me in the replies ^_^

@ImPatsman im asking you specifically cuz you are on PC , you amazingly edit videos, you record at a very high resolution...

And Thanks !

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Almost any video editing software out there will allow you to export a video with a quality of at least 1080p, uploading raw footage is what you did wrong. There are many free editing softwares out there, such as Shotcut and Davinci Resolve. Good luck with your youtube channel!

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Almost any video editing software out there will allow you to export a video with a quality of at least 1080p, uploading raw footage is what you did wrong. There are many free editing softwares out there, such as Shotcut and Davinci Resolve. Good luck with your youtube channel!
Thanks !

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
First of all, good luck with your YT channel! Second of all, I asked some friends and they said you should specifically ask some CCG smaller YouTubers. They'll know better than anyone!

• Love
Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🙈
UncleSpect wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy birthday!
ToonBer wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday Cutie :heart:🍰
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom