Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

charlie lowe

May 22, 2016
I tried to build an obsidian cover for my egg bigger than Landon's but I got rushed before I could finish it. I did win the game but not the record... it looks kinda ugly in the picture but it would have looked majestic if I had finished. i think i used about 5 or 6 stacks on there, the other sides are completely full of obsidian. But i guess it did it's job since the other team didn't break our egg and we won :D

Attachments

• 2017-01-09_19.52.32.png
    2017-01-09_19.52.32.png
    407.1 KB · Views: 145

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
That kind of looks like the obsidian I placed around the egg on forest. Except mine was in a pyramid fashion. I think from the base of the egg, it went out 6 or 7 blocks in a complete pyramid. The obsidian was actually hanging off the back of the map xD

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I am sorry to say this but there was a 1 video telling the biggest obi surrounding the whole island.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I tried to build an obsidian cover for my egg bigger than Landon's but I got rushed before I could finish it. I did win the game but not the record... it looks kinda ugly in the picture but it would have looked majestic if I had finished. i think i used about 5 or 6 stacks on there, the other sides are completely full of obsidian. But i guess it did it's job since the other team didn't break our egg and we won :D
It is absolutely beautiful <3 XD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom