Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Old skywars

• Total voters

TacoManMx

Sep 6, 2016
Mexico
www.youtube.com
How about bringing back the old skywars with unbalanced items, punch 3 bows in op items, old kits and all that.
I feel that the actual skywars is just too hypi...'s style.

PLS BRING IT BACK

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
How about bringing back the old skywars with unbalanced items, punch 3 bows in op items, old kits and all that.
I feel that the actual skywars is just too hypi...'s style.

PLS BRING IT BACK
It will be great, It is a good idea, but not all the things need to come back, then it is actually the same, They need to change some things

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
The people think than the OLD things are better without reason, is literaly the same but without new maps, without refill and without projectile vote option. Why you want them? Because is OLD?

No tnx

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
The people think than the OLD things are better without reason, is literaly the same but without new maps, without refill and without projectile vote option. Why you want them? Because is OLD?

No tnx
Skywars itself is a pretty old game already

Reactions: Jevmen

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
No. I don't agree, because:
  • The puch III bows were extremely overpowered. (They were funny, but overpowered)
  • Knockback swords make fights unfair.
  • Then, there wouldn't be refills.
  • The swordsman kit was by far too overpowered. You could just select that kit, build to your neighbour and kill them within 10 seconds. The current kits are balanced. That's something I like.
  • Although I did like some old maps, the most of those old maps shouldn't return. An example being is Pokemon. If someone selected OP, and you looted a punch III bow, the opponent had no chance of surviving. Also, the middle island was too far away from the 'normal' islands.
I like the current skywars. Despite that, there's always room for improvement!

Reactions: Anthoony and Keanu
D

Deleted member 436996

I actually liked that Solo and Team had different kits. I don't know the reason I just liked it.
But as many people's stated above it was too op, and there're many new things that turned it into a better game, so no, sorry.

Reactions: Sophie

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
I really liked the old skywars, but I really liked the push arches, the OP apples and many things that are no longer
and I still miss them. :(

TacoManMx

Sep 6, 2016
Mexico
www.youtube.com

No tnx
It's not because it's just old, it's because it was funnier in my opinion. I don't like the current skywars, as I said it is just so alike to the hypixel one, and I rather play that skywars there with better ping

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
I would like to go back to the chests of the old Skywars, however, there will be many apples of (NOTCH) and the players will be invincible, like the annoying bow of push. I would like the complete iron armor as before.

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
No, I think this is good. Cubecraft also has to make changes in game modes. It is better this way.

Good evening.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom