Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NOTiLoveYouu

Apr 21, 2018
upload_2018-4-21_12-43-53.png

Shoutout to @Quetzi

NOTiLoveYouu

Apr 21, 2018
Was there a question here?
Well we there was a question (asking you if our already 2 week long problem could be fixed), but you didn't seem to care, because there are bigger fires and it was weekend (for 2 weeks long?).

This thread was mainly to show how careless the management team is...

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I have no idea why your weekends are 2 weeks long, but hey, if that's the case for you that is great. As to the priority of dealing with your problem, I would argue that a minor issue affecting a small number of people doesn't warrant moving resources from other areas of the business, especially when the issue is entirely likely to be client side. I know you are on a crusade and believe that we have sabotaged your accounts, why you think we would do that is beyond me. Of course I could have told you that we were looking into it when we were busy with other things couldn't I. Instead I'd like to give our players realistic expectations of when their issue will be addressed, but apparently you'd rather I lied to you?

Reactions: Lightning McQueen

NOTiLoveYouu

Apr 21, 2018
I have no idea why your weekends are 2 weeks long, but hey, if that's the case for you that is great.
Referring to how the problem has been going on for more than 2 weeks and you guys have yet to even look at the problem and one of the reasons you didn't because of you was because "it's the weekend".
As to the priority of dealing with your problem, I would argue that a minor issue affecting a small number of people doesn't warrant moving resources from other areas of the business, especially when the issue is entirely likely to be client side.
Yes, a minor issue only a very few members are experiencing. But you're saying that just because of that, we don't deserve to get any help for more than 2 weeks long? I've tried to get in contact with management and you guys are literally avoiding me and ignoring what I ask/say.

And in the time you responded to my posts with so much useless stuff you could've also looked into the problem and actually helped us maybe?
I know you are on a crusade and believe that we have sabotaged your accounts, why you think we would do that is beyond me.
Hmmmm, well why would we think that? There's an issue going on that LITERALLY only affects two members on the forums and ONLY when they're logged in on their accounts, it literally gives all the exact effects the discouragement xenforo thing describes.. And when asked to help us we literally get the biggest excuses like "something screwy with the database"...
Of course I could have told you that we were looking into it when we were busy with other things couldn't I. Instead I'd like to give our players realistic expectations of when their issue will be addressed, but apparently you'd rather I lied to you?
Well get someone to look into the problem so you can be realistic and not seem like the most careless company in the world.

Reactions: skifby2

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
You are asking a non technical member of the team to try and fix a technical issue, I hope you can understand how futile that is. I could reallocate resources to try and find the problem (which could well not even be on our end), but that would mean that more players with more serious issues would have to wait longer for their problems to be resolved. It would be careless of us to take developers off of important bug fixes to see why the forums load slowly for a few players. You will just have to be patient, we'll get to it eventually.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom