Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 24, 2020
Sweden
Okay so I have been incorrectly banned twice now its been fixed pretty quickly both times not the biggest of deals but I would like to know what am I doing to trigger the anti cheat is there somthing Im doing that I should avoid bc I would rather not be banned again and again.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Oct 24, 2020
Sweden
It could maybe to be with if you are laggy?

Some people get incorrectly banned for "Cheating" but it is their lag causing it.
I wouldnt think I'm laging since my internet is pretty good and my pc is also a bit overkill for minecraft. The only reason I can think about is that I can get up to 16cps when I spam click in pvp but if that is the reason im getting banned by sentinel Its pretty dumb imo

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I wouldnt think I'm laging since my internet is pretty good and my pc is also a bit overkill for minecraft. The only reason I can think about is that I can get up to 16cps when I spam click in pvp but if that is the reason im getting banned by sentinel Its pretty dumb imo
Jitter clicking/ butterfly clicking can and usually will trigger the anti cheat. sadly there is not alot you can do besides stop doing that. honestly lag rarely triggers the anti cheat. ive been playing on cubecraft for over 5 years now and ive never been falsely banned once (my ping is usually around 130 to 180)

Oct 24, 2020
Sweden
Jitter clicking/ butterfly clicking can and usually will trigger the anti cheat. sadly there is not alot you can do besides stop doing that. honestly lag rarely triggers the anti cheat. ive been playing on cubecraft for over 5 years now and ive never been falsely banned once (my ping is usually around 130 to 180)
Well I guess I gotta stop doing it.

Its just that I do it out of panic when someone attacks me :8

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom