Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flossier

Jan 17, 2020
I was playing eggwars on the map Steampunk. Someone shot me and I landed on the ladder in the diamond generator area, so I didn't take fall damage. I got temp banned for a week right after that and I've never installed a hack client?

edit: i got unbanned c:

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_MiguelGG

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
I was playing eggwars on the map Steampunk. Someone shot me and I landed on the ladder in the diamond generator area, so I didn't take fall damage. I got temp banned for a week right after that and I've never installed a hack client?
Sometimes lagg makes bots think you hack. Luckily this doesn't happen a lot!

Just_MiguelGG

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Sometimes, when you lag, the anti-cheat bot thinks you are flying. This causes no reason bans.
The best thing to do is appeal on the website. It could take a couple days though.
I agree,

An appeal can take a long time and it's really annoying especially when you get banned for lagg, mayby it already happens and i don't wanna sound like a d*ck but mayby staff should look more into appeals, but again, i don't want to sound like a d*ck!

Reactions: TP_Mees
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
Top Bottom