Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe Peer

Jun 13, 2020
Yes, great name right? Well, I have to say that I have a great strat for Eggwars. Now some of you may think that going savage is the way to go. NOOOO! That is a way to get your egg destroyed. Here is a actual good IDEA!:

1. Sit on iron (do not build to mid first)
2. Upgrade Iron.
3. protect egg. (well!)
4. get leather armor.
5. (Finally) build to mid.
6. get 5 diamonds and then break the bridge to mid.
7. Upgrade the diamonds.
8. DO WHAT U WANT!!!!!!

Reactions: LlTE

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Yes, great name right? Well, I have to say that I have a great strat for Eggwars. Now some of you may think that going savage is the way to go. NOOOO! That is a way to get your egg destroyed. Here is a actual good IDEA!:

2. Upgrade Iron.
3. protect egg. (well!)
4. get leather armor.
7. Upgrade the diamonds.
8. DO WHAT U WANT!!!!!!
I don’t like camping on your island personaly. I just get some iron, rush to the enemy’s near me and after killing them, i mostly go to mid to get some diamonds for iron gear and a dia sword. Then just rush the teams that are left over.

Reactions: Meiske

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I think heading straight to mid is the way to go and like @Boaz Df mentioned, you can also try going for someone next to you before you do that. When going to mid you'll get better armor and tools, staying at your base is just going to make everyone else better equipped, it'll be easier for them to kill you.

Reactions: Quis and ItzEnd3r

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
altho it isnt a bad strat, you cant really win like this because other teams that were farming at mid will simply over power you and you will eventually lose, mid is the most valuable weapon in an eggwars game imo
Not only in your opinion, it just is mid always has more than one diamond gen so they’ll stack up way faster, this will only work if no one rushes you and no one gets mid for a while (to get gear).
In games were I know that diamond are needed, I like to get, if possible, 57 diamonds from mid. Full iron, diamond sword and then insta mine or bow depending on the situation. Eggwars doesn’t really have one strategy that will work on all maps and always. It’s really depending on the map and your enemies. For example, in 10v10 maps you either farm dia or simply rush them with just the basic stuff depending on your enemy, in some games farming dia from the start is the only way of winning.
Eggwars is one of the most strategic games Minecraft has to offer I think. This makes it so much fun!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

2. Upgrade Iron.
3. protect egg. (well!)
4. get leather armor.
7. Upgrade the diamonds.
8. DO WHAT U WANT!!!!!!
If ur anew player, I understand how u think this is a new idea, however, this is the worse strat ever. Its boring, and it does nothing to improve your pvp skill or overall gamesense. If you really want to get good at eggwars, dont just sit at ur base. You cant be affraid to bridge out, attack people, or practicing speedbridgeing.

Reactions: GladiusYugen
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
proo :D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Desiderata's profile.
🤍
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #63-
The shortest commercial flight in the world lasts only 53 seconds. It travels from Westray to Papa Westray in Scotland's Orkney Islands, covering a distance of just 1.7 miles (2.7 km)!
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
Top Bottom