Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Hey ^^
I started to report some hackern when I find one, and I use a 1 minute replay buffer to do so. I am a complete noob in cutting and so on, so I cant cut my audio out sometimes, but I do want to record it, because maybe my partner and me are talking about the situation.

What I wanna ask here:
It can happen that I'm really angry about that hacker for example during the replay buffer time, that I am insulting him in my private voice chat in stuff. I wouldnt insult him in ingame chat, but what I mean is a mod will see that I am insulting him. Can that end bad for me? I mean, its in my private talk, I dont let it out in our ingame chat or sth, but I still wanna be sure.

Thanks for the help ^^

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Idk but u can screen record your screen recording and not use audio

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
Try to Find a way to record without audio. If this is not possible Just be silent when you record a hacker. Idk what staff members Will think about it so just try to record without audio.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Im not a staff member but i wouldnt judge you, I know that all of us get annoyed and I will often insult them in a party chat xD so I haven't had an issue with this and i doubt you would :D

D

Deleted member 492126

No, you won't be punished for swearing or being angry in real life. Our chat rules only apply to our in-game chat, so no, you won't get in trouble :)
However, keep in mind that anyone will be able to watch the video by looking the player up on the appeals site. I would recommend you to find a way to record without audio, as said above

StiefMoeder

Apr 23, 2020
Netherlands
www.partydoosmedia.com
Hey ^^
I started to report some hackern when I find one, and I use a 1 minute replay buffer to do so. I am a complete noob in cutting and so on, so I cant cut my audio out sometimes, but I do want to record it, because maybe my partner and me are talking about the situation.

What I wanna ask here:
It can happen that I'm really angry about that hacker for example during the replay buffer time, that I am insulting him in my private voice chat in stuff. I wouldnt insult him in ingame chat, but what I mean is a mod will see that I am insulting him. Can that end bad for me? I mean, its in my private talk, I dont let it out in our ingame chat or sth, but I still wanna be sure.

Thanks for the help ^^
if u insult him its banneble, but in rl they cant ban u

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom