Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
Hello, CubeCraft! Today, I bring you the first installment of a new series called "Hackusations." In this series, I show fights I've been in that resulted in me being accused of hacking.

Today's player is Canalettis. After an epic skydive off of Murica Gaming's patented High Life bridge, I knocked him into the void. He then promptly accused me of using teleport hacks.

Here's a GIF of the encounter:

befdff7d8d1da478d7cb380be7539c23.gif

Last edited:

Leeberator

Apr 20, 2016
It not call hacking it call your lagging XD
Exactly! Everyone on his team had fairly poor ping, and it definitely showed in fights against them. Because it was difficult to fight when they were lagging around, I had to resort to cheap shots like this.

DragoNxSteamZ

Feb 24, 2017
Atleast if he did try report you it wouldn't go far as you had a recording of what actually happened! :)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Not 100% sure if this is the right section to post this in, but I thought it would be fun to share and this seemed like the right place.

befdff7d8d1da478d7cb380be7539c23.gif

I was accused of "teleport hacks" for this classy move. The guy even threatened to report me. I wanted to tag him (Canalettis), but it doesn't look like he has a forum account.
AAAAWWWW! Why did you not record him hackusating you? I wanted to see that hilariousness XDDD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom