Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

HilariousPug

Sep 11, 2018
I haven't played Minecraft for like a year and my friend wanted to play it again but on like every server I was banned even though I don't have any hacks or anything but I lost my cape and my password was changed and I want to play on this server but now I can't and you guys denied my appeal even though I wasn't the one that hacked!

ELK878

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2017
Madrid
what you have to do if to prove that you have been hacked the time when you got banned by data (IDK what type that didn't happened to me) and show that to an admin.
Only doing that you can be unbanned
Good Luck! I hope to that to get solved;)

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
It's best to contact Mojang to reset your password and also, your account is your responsibility. We don't have any control over your account or password. The next time you do change your password, please try to keep it to yourself and hidden from others. :p
Once you've got your password changed, you can then start a conversation with your appeal code on your appeals page which i'm assuming it's this one? https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/HilariousPug/JAVA

HilariousPug

Sep 11, 2018
It's best to contact Mojang to reset your password and also, your account is your responsibility. We don't have any control over your account or password. The next time you do change your password, please try to keep it to yourself and hidden from others. :p
Once you've got your password changed, you can then start a conversation with your appeal code on your appeals page which i'm assuming it's this one? https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/HilariousPug/JAVA
Well I never gave anyone my password and its hidden from other so I really can't do anything about that part but its not hard to get my account back but I'm trying to get Mojang to help me with all this rn. Oh and sorry it took so long to reply.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
As Warriors said you need to email Mojang about this. Unfortunately we are not able to recover Minecraft accounts. You will have to have your transaction ID when emailing them, as a heads up.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom