Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

cL3v3r47

Apr 25, 2020
Please unban me, my nickname is cL3v3r47
and I got banned for no reason
my internet was so laggy and when I played the Sentinel caught me cheating and I was just using Optifine 1.15.2
please unban me, I didn't do anything I was just killing other people and it backrowed me so many times, but then my internet started fixing slowly, while I was pvp-ing other players it just banned me. Please unban me I swear, I didn't do anything bad. :(
I can't make a video so please, see this screenshot that was made by LightShot, as you can see I have Optifine 1.15.2!
Please unban me, I got banned for 7 days, also you can change Sentinel anticheat with AAC anticheat (which is better):
Proof: https://prnt.sc/s6984f :(

patito

Nov 9, 2019
California
Hello! If you'd like to be unbanned, you will need to appeal here. CapitanGato will then respond to your appeal in the order it was received.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

~Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
Top Bottom