Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved playing Eggwars all morning and sometimes in the afternoon all the way back in 2020 but I feel like it's been kind of getting annoying . It feels like there are some many Rushers and Tryhards in the game now. And I don't call everyone Tryhards. The people who are backflipping on to other bridges and birding backwards and up I call Tryhards. I nice thing is that I don't see a lot of hackers. Now I was not the best at PvP so I used the bridge as my advantage but I feel like you can't even throw people off anymore. I've started to lose lots of rounds. I even played with m friend and we lost even (And we're pretty good, especially my friend who can speedbridge flawlessly). We only won one round though. I just think I can just leave the mode and found another mode it play or play more on a different server. One solo map a guy caged by in obsidian and just kept spawnkilling me. I'm trying to figure out to report him. Anyway, I'm giving up the gamemode (Unless my friend wants to play), and trying something else though, maybe Skywars, I usually had mixed wins and loses so that was fine. But I'm giving Eggwars up for good and may return to it soon.

-Legotornado

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I encourage you to play lucky islands, it is not as competitive, and it's a lot of fun

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
a shame you dont enjoy it anymore, but i hope you at least have good memories from playing it, good luck with whatever game mode you decide to go with!!

Reactions: pekd

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Yeah, I tried that before, it didn't feel balanced but I heard it got an update so I'll try it, thanks!
Yeah, the update makes it more balanced, though not a lot, they key, atleaset for bedrock, is to open a lot at the same time, I don't need balance to win

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I loved playing Eggwars all morning and sometimes in the afternoon all the way back in 2020 but I feel like it's been kind of getting annoying . It feels like there are some many Rushers and Tryhards in the game now. And I don't call everyone Tryhards. The people who are backflipping on to other bridges and birding backwards and up I call Tryhards. I nice thing is that I don't see a lot of hackers. Now I was not the best at PvP so I used the bridge as my advantage but I feel like you can't even throw people off anymore. I've started to lose lots of rounds. I even played with m friend and we lost even (And we're pretty good, especially my friend who can speedbridge flawlessly). We only won one round though. I just think I can just leave the mode and found another mode it play or play more on a different server. One solo map a guy caged by in obsidian and just kept spawnkilling me. I'm trying to figure out to report him. Anyway, I'm giving up the gamemode (Unless my friend wants to play), and trying something else though, maybe Skywars, I usually had mixed wins and loses so that was fine. But I'm giving Eggwars up for good and may return to it soon.

-Legotornado
Yh if u just want a fun and not rly short game it can be annoying with rushers, maybe try to play a game with only ur friends in the game, that u can make ur own game with them?

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
A lot of people have this issue in pretty much any game and especially on Minecraft servers. You should really try hard to improve instead of quitting. I've seen far too many people quit in Hypixel's Bedwars, Hive's treasure wars and any other competitive type game mode for this very reason. At the very least play with friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom