Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

carlos x_t

Feb 4, 2021
hello a day ago I was playing egg wars and there was a hacker first he tried to destroy my egg and when I started hitting it he flew out and it was the black player.
then I recorded a part to report it to cubecraft but they told me it was not enough evidence so you guys believe.
1the hacker could not be purple or dark blue, because they were on the purple island, and the purple is removed later
2neither the cyan and the light blue because they were fighting on land on the black island
3obviously I was not because I was recording
4Then there is only one left, which is the black one, which no longer has an egg, so it cannot revive and then almost at the end it is seen that the black falls from a very high height and that is why it is eliminated.
5So if the dark blue wasn't close, then it's not him, and if the cyan and light blue were fighting on the black island, they weren't them, and I wasn't green either, because I was recording, and the purple was eliminated, then the hacker is black.

here the video

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hello a day ago I was playing egg wars and there was a hacker first he tried to destroy my egg and when I started hitting it he flew out and it was the black player.
then I recorded a part to report it to cubecraft but they told me it was not enough evidence so you guys believe.
1the hacker could not be purple or dark blue, because they were on the purple island, and the purple is removed later
2neither the cyan and the light blue because they were fighting on land on the black island
3obviously I was not because I was recording
4Then there is only one left, which is the black one, which no longer has an egg, so it cannot revive and then almost at the end it is seen that the black falls from a very high height and that is why it is eliminated.
5So if the dark blue wasn't close, then it's not him, and if the cyan and light blue were fighting on the black island, they weren't them, and I wasn't green either, because I was recording, and the purple was eliminated, then the hacker is black.

here the video

It might be because nobody can see the video. If it's a YouTube upload, make the video unlisted instead of private.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! The reason why your report got denied (or accepted) can always be found in the report itself. You can find your created reports here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-player-reports.88/

This report got denied by Modulo because the username was unreadable above their head. If you wish to discuss this report, I suggest to start a conversation with Modulo at https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Modulo
It might be because nobody can see the video. If it's a YouTube upload, make the video unlisted instead of private.
We do not deny videos if they are not public, but hidden, at the moment of reviewing the report. However we highly advice and ask to keep the video accessible for staff members and the reported users by either keeping the video hidden or open.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom