Not open for further replies.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
If I try to join it says:

2019-06-28_19.07.43.png

But I keep restarting my Launcher, I still can't join and the error still occurs.

I wasn't expecting help anyways.
Well I was about to comment but I guess not then. It's not like there are people watching the 'new' section 24/7 thrilled to answer a question that might pop-up at any time, you need to be patient sometimes. If you're not even willing to wait ten minutes for assistance to arrive then what's even the point of creating a support thread? No need to show any boorish behaviour just because you couldn't play for a minute. Staff are doing their best. Keep in mind that moderators are not developers and may often not yet have the experience to deal with any client/server -side issues such as yours.

Reactions: Priley and Keanu

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Well I was about to comment but I guess not then. It's not like there are people watching the 'new' section 24/7 thrilled to answer a question that might pop-up at any time, you need to be patient sometimes. If you're not even willing to wait ten minutes for assistance to arrive then what's even the point of creating a support thread? No need to show any boorish behaviour just because you couldn't play for a minute. Staff are doing their best. Keep in mind that moderators are not developers and may often not yet have the experience to deal with any client/server -side issues such as yours.
I wasn't expecting any help, staff usually ignores me and that's a fact. So there is no need to bias me. And most staff are not doing their best, but that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom