Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Try restarting your computer/minecraft. This could just mean you are lagging badly. If you are afk for a certain amount of time it could also kick you. If this doesn't work, try contacting one of the staff to give you more accurate help.

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Whenever i join i am able to move around and then i get kicked for "Timed Out". Idk what to do
this is probably a internet issue, just re-logg or re-start your internet if this does not work it is probably your computer.

G

Gamerfull

I recommend that you turn off the internet, and disconnect from Minecraft.

Mar 6, 2017
Try and reinstalling minecraft.
Sometimes, errors occur and if you don't know how to fix them, just reinstall the program.

Aug 22, 2017
Restart minecraft and your computer. If the issue persists, it's probably to do with your internet connection.

Aaron Ahmet Faruk

Apr 4, 2016
Turkey
Whenever i join i am able to move around and then i get kicked for "Timed Out". Idk what to do
Happens to me too.I know the reason.And how to fix it.
Reason:The internet you are using.Or the place you are playing.That has happened to me too.I couldnt join when i was home but could when somewhere else

Fix:Go play it somewhere else or get a new internet connection (Not sure if the 2nd may work,it does but it has to be THE one,and even tho this isnt convincing enough its still a fix)

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
When you log in to the server, don't move! Moving will get you kicked. Wait until other players are moving, than you won't be kicked. I always have this issue because I live in Asian.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I know what you're experiencing. The whole lobby would freeze when you join, and you wait to see if it stops.. but you get kicked. This happened to me too once. You need a better connection.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom