Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aster42Blaster

Jun 3, 2016
I'm pretty sure most staff want to play the game themselves instead of always being on the site, but with me, I'm always on this site. Due to my youtube channel (not promoting) I record my gameplay on cube craft(need to include IP address in description later). If you don't already see, I'm on the "Report a Player" section a lot. i notice some post don't get seen and there are so many post a day. So I was kind of wanting to know if you guys would like me to help out a lot on the section. I've applied to be helper so I just need to wait, and I've also been a dedicated member for a while. Also I've recorded about 5 videos in 1 day on hackers, so that shows i come across many hackers. I just want to help this server out and one of the ways I want to help out is finding these hackers and help resolve all the reports. I will literally go through every single one to make sure hackers don't get off easy. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for this post, because I really like this server and I do not want any problems.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Unfortunately you need at least 50 messages to get a chance of receiving an interview, and 200 is a safer bet. Normal members aren't allowed to do this, I would if I could.

Aster42Blaster

Jun 3, 2016
Yeah you're right, sadly I played Cube craft server, and then later on joined the site so it probably wont work out for me. But i'll
work for it

ShadowHeart752

Jul 5, 2016
This is a very nice offer in my opinion, but it would be best to see if you got accepted as helper first. If you didn't then I doubt the staff would let you. If they do that's great! Good on you. It would be something I'd like to do as well, but I doubt it'll happen.

Reactions: Aster42Blaster

Aster42Blaster

Jun 3, 2016
Yeah, because literally I'm on the "Report a player" almost all day so I could be a big help on that. I don't know how they feel but I'm pretty sure most people don't like just monitoring or going through each report all day. And that's why I'll be glad to do that for them, I just want to see Cube craft become hacker free some day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom