Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Hello.. so I play on bedrock.. and I was like .. I never played this server before so I’m gonna go try it out.. apparently my acct is compromised??.. and I’m banned with a error code which .. I can send through discord if needed.. but also I went to type my name into the appeal slot and it says I’ve never played before which I’m aware of.. but I was wondering if I can be unbanned or helped due to this error.. and lunar client is a FPS texture pack btw.. my discord is
⌬丹K丹尺工⌬#8662 Might wanna copy and paste lol..
image0.png
image0.jpg

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello!

On the screenshot you sent, you can see the %20 next to your username. That means you have put a space after your username before clicking 'Enter', which is the reason you were unable to appeal. In the future, make sure that you are spelling your name correctly and that there are NOT any spaces before your username and after your username.

If the username has a space in it, use %20 to replace the space. This works on both the appeals page and reports website if you wish to report Bedrock users at reports.cubecraft.net.

About the ban itself, after changing your password, appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net using your appeal code. Here is your infractions list: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/XxBlackVortexX/MCO

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!

- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom