Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

epic54123

May 23, 2019
Me and my friend used to play eggwars all the time, almost daily and we were pretty good I think. But we took a break and when we came back we tried to play speed eggwars duos but when we tried to find speed eggwars it was gone, at this point we were very confused but decided to just play regular, we went to go to the lobby but the was no specific lobby. At this point we were even more confused but figured there was probably a different map select. For the map select we needed a rank, a rank just to play with each other person. We can't honestly be the only ones who find the to seem like a cheap at attempt at a cash grab from something we otherwise found great. This completely ruined the game for us and even when we try it now we still feel no fun in it because there is always someone random trying to do different things than what we wanted to do. It just feels like you are so hungry for money that you are trying to take money in exchange for a fun time with friends. Is it really that hard to add buttons to join a duos, trios, etc game? It just makes playing with friends nearly impossible as groups get either get split up or forced to play with some random, unless they requeue time after time to maybe get into a game with the right team size. YOu already had this system implemented before, it just doesn't make sense to usTldr: We are very angry at the fact that you have to buy a rank to be able to choose a map and player team count ex 2 players on boldore, it just feels like a cheap way to get money for us to have fun.

gbmc1

May 23, 2019
I agree with this. It's just really aggravating to have to basically throw the dice every time you're playing eggwars with friends if you'll get the right team size. With the old system, you were able to see the team size of each map, and join accordingly, because playing with randoms is never, ever fun. I get that you've always been able to create your own instance of whatever with whatever map you wanted before, but now that you legitimately cannot play on a certain map/ team size consistently without doing that, it just seems like a pretty scummy way of trying to get people to buy ranks so that they can actually have an enjoyable time.

Reactions: epic54123
With the old system, you were able to see the team size of each map, and join accordingly
The decision to remove the old system was purely based on Cubecraft's decreasing player-count and has nothing to do with money. It was implemented to fill games up more quickly and prevent it from taking forever. In contrast to a few years ago, minigames now often fill up only one map at the time (with a completely random selected playercount every time). I have a rank myself and when selecting a 2-player-map (or any other) I often still have to wait for the other available map to fill up before non-ranked players can start joining mine. When comparing the time consumption of having to wait to just requeue-ing the game time and time again, there isn't a significant difference. Doesn't sound so commercial now, does it?
as groups get either get split up
You can prevent this by creating a party for you and your friend using the command: /p invite [playername]. You'll both be joining the same game automatically every time after having created one.

If you're interested to learn any additional information on this update, I recommend you read this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keanu and Basketman

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Me and my friend used to play eggwars all the time, almost daily and we were pretty good I think. But we took a break and when we came back we tried to play speed eggwars duos but when we tried to find speed eggwars it was gone, at this point we were very confused but decided to just play regular, we went to go to the lobby but the was no specific lobby. At this point we were even more confused but figured there was probably a different map select. For the map select we needed a rank, a rank just to play with each other person. We can't honestly be the only ones who find the to seem like a cheap at attempt at a cash grab from something we otherwise found great. This completely ruined the game for us and even when we try it now we still feel no fun in it because there is always someone random trying to do different things than what we wanted to do. It just feels like you are so hungry for money that you are trying to take money in exchange for a fun time with friends. Is it really that hard to add buttons to join a duos, trios, etc game? It just makes playing with friends nearly impossible as groups get either get split up or forced to play with some random, unless they requeue time after time to maybe get into a game with the right team size. YOu already had this system implemented before, it just doesn't make sense to usTldr: We are very angry at the fact that you have to buy a rank to be able to choose a map and player team count ex 2 players on boldore, it just feels like a cheap way to get money for us to have fun.
I agree with this

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom