Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 162332

upload_2016-10-1_17-47-53.png

Reactions: Power Ranger

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
This map, or at least this picture, looks really neat in my opinion.
Just a few questions,
Is this map done?
Do you want to submit this map for Cubecraft?
If so, could you provide more screenshots or a video?
And what gamemode would this be for?

This looks, in my opinion, like a Survival Games map. If it is (and you would like to submit it) there are 2 problems I can come up with.... One of them is the fact that Cubecraft does not accept any Survival Games map submissions. Another reason would be that there are rumours that a 'Candy' Survival Games map is being made by the builders. As you can see here: https://twitter.com/CubeCraftBuild/status/776354479117627392

Reactions: MimicPanda
D

Deleted member 162332

no, this map is My

Just a few questions,
Is this map done?

This looks, in my opinion, like a Survival Games map. If it is (and you would like to submit it) there are 2 problems I can come up with.... One of them is the fact that Cubecraft does not accept any Survival Games map submissions. Another reason would be that there are rumours that a 'Candy' Survival Games map is being made by the builders. As you can see here: https://twitter.com/CubeCraftBuild/status/776354479117627392

Reactions: Buuuddy

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Oh wow, the map has got a lot of artistic value, but having a really large area on mid and lacking structures in said space maybe it's not the best for the gameplay, I rate this map...
0.8 wifi bars out of 1 (8/10)

D

Deleted member 162332

this map actually has many more things to teach for later

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Just a few questions,
Is this map done?

He didn't said he wanted to get this map added to cube xD. Maybe he was just building for fun ;).

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
He didn't said he wanted to get this map added to cube xD. Maybe he was just building for fun ;).

Reactions: Marieke2001
D

Deleted member 162332

This map no is make by Builder cubecraft, this map is My

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom