Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARK_HELLIOS

Jan 4, 2017
as you said i spoke to Diogo i said i donated much and i really believe in a second chance i want to talk because now i know how hard it is if you cant talk so the only thing he said you should've thinked twice before swearing and there is no way to be unmuted can someone help me please i want a second chance but he is not giving me that

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
so i cant refund i am muted and i cant talk is that right?
Yes.

and i cant msg people? so i donated so much money and they wont give me a second chance
You cannot indeed. Just saying, but being a donator does not mean that you are handled different. Everyone gets handled equal. And you probably didn't learn from your first mute, so yeah.
Also, nagging about an unmute will absolutely not help you.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
so i
buyed a rank for nothing
No, you have supported Cubecraft and you can play with your friends. You have only a mute, but you can still play with your rank. A mute doesn't mean that you can't play anymore on Cubecraft. You can still enjoy your rank with saying anything in global. Your had got a second chance. It is your second that you were muted. Diogo has said that you won't get a Third chance, so you won't get an unmute.

Reactions: accurates

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
as you said i spoke to Diogo i said i donated much and i really believe in a second chance i want to talk because now i know how hard it is if you cant talk so the only thing he said you should've thinked twice before swearing and there is no way to be unmuted can someone help me please i want a second chance but he is not giving me that
Cubecraft has clear rules, you can use /rules ingame or read them on the forums per forum.
You have to follow the rules and you get 3 chances. 1st time you get muted a week i think, 2nd time a month 3rd time 3 months or higher &nd 4th time is perm.
You are not allowed to /msg because you could continue msging people stuff, so if you want to play with you're friends, get them on skype or discord. You just wont talk in game. Diogo does not give a second chance because he follows the cubecraft rules to. wich are set up by the admins and owners. Meaning, you have already had a chance. And broke them. Maybe because you didn't read them, or you didn't care. If you feel like its false appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ .
Any Staff to lock this thread since his question has been answered a couple of times? @zRinne @Jackelele ?

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
You have to follow the rules and you get 3 chances.

It's because players believe they are given more than one chance that it's okay to break the rules.
Please do not think that way, some players may not be given more than one chance.

Rank: Like what @iCheeetah has said, having a rank doesn't give you any privileges when it comes to the punishments and appeals.

Refund Terms and Conditions:

Payments to the CubeCraft Games is a payment for virtual items. This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules of CubeCraft Games you will not be refunded this money. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the CubeCraft Games Staff Team and rules can be changed at any time. Although we do our best, there is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the CubeCraft Games Management Team and can be sent to sales@cubecraft.net. All items are virtual and have no value.
-
I went to take a look at your past/current punishment(s) and I have to bring this up, you may speak out of anger and frustration but the things you spill out are not something you can take back. If someone actually took your word for it, you may end up causing them physical/mental pain and worst case scenario, they decided to end their lives. Please never joke about that, it's not something you can just say.
Other than that, I hope this would be a lesson to you, not just in game but in reality as well as not everyone gets a second chance no matter how much they wish for it.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom