Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
I started out with gold rank (when it was on sale) then i upgraded to emerald when it was on sale, if you have the money (and be willing to spend it) in my oppinion gold is a good rank to start of with. after that upgrading to emerald or obsidian (if your going for that) i hope this helped!

Reactions: Roodrii

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
It is better for you to wait for the sales offer and purchase the Diamond Rank if you want to vote, which is the best in my opinion,

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I have always felt Iron rank gives the best dollar-to-content ratio, followed by diamond only if you play Skywars or Eggwars frequently. Lapiz and Obsidian feel like a waste of money to me, they really don't offer anything that justifies the extra money. Emerald is the most visually satisfying imo, and opens up a lot of new options for MinerWare.

It does really depend which games you play, but I would rank them from best to worst as: Iron, Diamond, Emerald.
Course, if money is no question to you, Emerald looks really cool and flying in lobbies gives you attention from normies (;

I went from Iron > Lapiz > Gold > Diamond, personally, though this was way back in 2014, so it isn't really relevant to today.

Mega_Moenz

Apr 25, 2020
Belgium
Iron has great value. It doens't cost much and it only gives you basic permissions. Gold is nice for people who play eggwars, because then you can vote for everything. For skywars is diamond the best, so you unlock all the vote options. Emerald basically only lets you fly in lobby and gives Minerware votes. Obsidian is just for the swag and idk why one would buy lapis.
Lapiz is a weird rank ^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom