Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you would do when this would happen?

• say to cubecraft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never let him play

• let him buy a new acc

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingErenKerem

Oct 7, 2016
Hello Cubecraft,

My brother said to me that he not was hacking and he got banned on our account. he said to me that he was playing eggwars and not was hacking. i did an appeal on the appeals pagen and described the things that my brother said. i said in the appeal that he not was hacking etc. i trusted him on what he said and typed exactly what he said. today he explained to me that he hacked and he did not told the truth to me. now i am pissed at him and dont know what to do now. who can help me?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @KingErenKerem

Bad to hear that your brother was hacking on your account. Buying a new account isn't an equation for this issue. It is not allowed. I have looked at your database and you were banned by sentinel, our anti-cheat and the appeal is denied.

If you are playing on the same computer as him is it a good idea for removing the hacks. If you are playing on a different computer is it the best option for changing your password. If you have chosen one of these solutions, can you make an appeal at the owner of the anti-cheat, @CrazymanJR . His tag on Discord is @CrazymanJR#4742., but don't forget to join our official discord here: https://discord.gg/cubecraft

Good luck!!

Reactions: Exull
A

A pigeon

Send your brother to the moon as banishment. He is never to return

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Cubecraft,

My brother said to me that he not was hacking and he got banned on our account. he said to me that he was playing eggwars and not was hacking. i did an appeal on the appeals pagen and described the things that my brother said. i said in the appeal that he not was hacking etc. i trusted him on what he said and typed exactly what he said. today he explained to me that he hacked and he did not told the truth to me. now i am pissed at him and dont know what to do now. who can help me?
Your account, your responsibility... also there are a lot of people who use that excuse to have a better chance of getting unbanned. So... nah. I dont think your lying its just that this happens so often

Also, not the correct spot to be putting this... this is eggwars talk, not "my brother was hacking on my account" forum posts. Sorry if that sounded like I was being rude, no offense.

Reactions: Anthoken

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hello @KingErenKerem

Bad to hear that your brother was hacking on your account. Buying a new account isn't an equation for this issue. It is not allowed. I have looked at your database and you were banned by sentinel, our anti-cheat and the appeal is denied.

If you are playing on the same computer as him is it a good idea for removing the hacks. If you are playing on a different computer is it the best option for changing your password. If you have chosen one of these solutions, can you make an appeal at the owner of the anti-cheat, @CrazymanJR . His tag on Discord is @CrazymanJR#4742., but don't forget to join our official discord here: https://discord.gg/cubecraft

Good luck!!

Lying isn't going to get you anyway, your account is your own responsibility, therefore it's your fault. I'm going to Lock this, feel free to message me on discord here: Jackelele#8668 - if you have any queries or questions.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom