Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Hello, i recently started grinding solo skywars, But im not good at it

My playstyle:
I play normal chest then i go to mid. So i get dia/good armor if i get dia armor i enchant it sometimes.

But does anyone has tips? pls let me know.

Reactions: adamsony

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Hello! Rushing mid is a good strategy and is the best way to get good gear. I usually only open 1 chest on my starting island and take everything useful in it. Then I bridge over to mid. Then after I get to mid I grab as much gear as I can until someone arrives. Also, if you want to get better I recommend practicing pvp and bridging (if you don’t already know how to speedbridge).

A good way to practice pvp is by grinding in duels with tank kit. After a few days you will certainly see improvement. Another tip is to always go for scout kit, the speed potions are really op and allow you to get crazy combos. Last tip is to always check your surroundings by pressing f5, especially before opening a chest in mid. I have died so many times because someone snuck up on me while I was looting xD.

But most importantly: Never give up!

• Love
Reactions: LightsOn_

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey man! I can help you!

To start off, don't play maps with 24 people. Those maps have lack of pvp space and have too many people.

List of maps:
Ancient (16)
Arcade (12)
Bamboo (20)
Beach (12)
Circuit (12)
Dust (12)
Field (12)
Mushroom (12)
Paris (12)
Party (12)
Ping Pong (12)
Pirates (12)
Pokemon (12)
Snakes (12)
Snowy (12)
Wiring (12)
Zen (12)
Valentines (12) (Seasonal)
Chandelier (12) (Seasonal)
Bunny (12) (Seasonal)

Those are the best maps to start off and play with it, I recommend to play Party, Dust & Wiring a lot! The best maps with Bunny & Chandelier are the best maps if Halloween or Easter is there. You can play the maps but you are risking your death too much!

I play normal chest then i go to mid.
Good start, if you want to win a lot, go to mid and also enchant yes. Most of the time if there are good players in my game I take the anvils & the enchantment table. This makes you really strong so you can get a lot of kills. And sometimes, don't loot all of your chests because it can be time wasting while you have better loot in mid, it's kinda risky but if you play it safe you're fine.

I also want to mention is play as safe as you can! I see a lot of players not even know what they're doing. So if you lose a bit of satuarion, eat a steak and if you ready for an fight, gapple right after. Also, if you lose saturation just eat a lot. Mine cobblestone and make it to cobblestone walls so you can block them. Use water to hold them off. So just place it and pick it up right after. Also, don't go into fights if they have more gear or just knock them off and use your blocks to annoy them and hit them in the void. Just play safe as you can, PvP is also recommended but not the most imporant thing I think. I kill a lot of players that are better in FFA for example and they have no chance against me in Skywars!

I win like 90% of my games with this so I hope this helps you!

Last edited:

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
Good start, if you want to win a lot, go to mid and also enchant yes. Most of the time if there are good players in my game I take the anvils & the enchantment table. This makes you really strong so you can get a lot of kills. And sometimes, don't loot all of your chests because it can be time wasting while you have better loot in mid, it's kinda risky but if you play it safe you're fine.

I also want to mention is play as safe as you can! I see a lot of players not even know what they're doing. So if you lose a bit of satuarion, eat a steak and if you ready for an fight, gapple right after. Also, if you lose saturation just eat a lot. Mine cobblestone and make it to cobblestone walls so you can block them. Use water to hold them off. So just place it and pick it up right after. Also, don't go into fights if they have more gear or just knock them off and use your blocks to annoy them and hit them in the void. Just play safe as you can, PvP is also recommended but not the most imporant thing I think. I kill a lot of players that are better in FFA for example and they have no chance against me in Skywars!

I win like 90% of my games with this so I hope this helps you!

Yoshi, your advice is amazing! I lost count of the amount of times I died by playing a bit too risky. I don’t eat right after a fight so I get cleaned a lot. I also sometimes carelessly try to cross over to someone’s island when they can easily knock me off. I also like to enchant my gear! I survived a double team in team sky yesterday when I was solo against some pretty good players by enchanting a bow to power 4 and just spamming them lol. I went on to win the game!

Also Lighton_, I saw you today in Skywars and you are actually really good! You almost beat me in pvp, I only won because I had gapples. GG man!

Brewingcreeper

Novice Member
Jul 14, 2018
United States
Hello, i recently started grinding solo skywars, But im not good at it

My playstyle:
I play normal chest then i go to mid. So i get dia/good armor if i get dia armor i enchant it sometimes.

But does anyone has tips? pls let me know.
I mean practice 1.12.2/1.9 combat. Rushing mid is good, speed bridge when you have a good connection, stay away from the void in pvp fights as much as possible.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom