Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gol D Sn1p3z

Jul 8, 2022
i have been going from egg wars to sky block to egg wars to sky block and i think am finally going to get more then 3 hours of sleep today for the first time in 10 days. it’s to fun

• Wow
Reactions: Eli and Iridinox

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
i have been going from egg wars to sky block to egg wars to sky block and i think am finally going to get more then 3 hours of sleep today for the first time in 10 days. it’s to fun
Health is more important than a videogame, don't try to be proud of something that can lead to severe consequences for you. Remember to take breaks and play in a responsible way, or it will just become an addiction, which may be as harmful as tobacco or alcohol in excessive amounts.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm glad you enjoy the server so much!

But please do ensure you take breaks and get your rest! :c
Games should never get in the way of basic life needs such as eating or sleeping. As soon as it starts getting in the way of that it's an addiction, trust me you want to avoid getting those.. If you feel like you can't avoid it please do talk to someone about it. My DMs are always open if you need someone!

Reactions: Silco

N_Strak8206

Novice Member
Mar 8, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Just be careful and take some breaks from the game, a 30 min break after a couple of hours would be great and very helpful. Stay safe!

ghxsty1

Jan 22, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand cubecraft can get addicting. But make sure you take breaks now and then. Staying safe is most important! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom