Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
There is so many hackers I’m so ANGRY 😡 There are hackers like every other game if u play skywars teams of 2 or solo. I have 5 new reports coming in, I just have to upload the videos to YouTube. Why are you so focused on getting rid of hackers on your Java network, which can’t even reach 8000 players, while your bedrock network, which is consistently peaking over 20,000 players and you don’t ever bother with sentinel that much and it’s so much harder to report for bedrock? I AM VERY ANGRY AND I HOPE YOU WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS VERY SOON BECAUSE I AND MANY OTHER PLAYERS ARE CONSIDERING LEAVING THIS SERVER BECAUSE OF THIS HACKER PROBLEM. I know this thread is on the wrong place but I don’t know what to do with this. Also do not lock this thread I want to hear other people’s opinions.

Reactions: Eli

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
What you are saying is very true but Cubecraft has 3 new Anticheat / Sentinel devs that are working hard to improve Sentinel and improve the playing experience for all players on the bedrock network.

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
What you are saying is very true but Cubecraft has 3 new Anticheat / Sentinel devs that are working hard to improve Sentinel and improve the playing experience for all players on the bedrock network.
Expect improvements very soon.

Reactions: wxzzrd

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
This has been brought up numerous times. I suggest you take a look at this thread. You'll get answers here.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
First of all, no one can stop people from doing something they want, because people will always find a way around it.
In my opinion the best decisions have been made:
There are a lot of well trained moderators, who rarely false ban/mute
There are 3 sentinel developers right now, and I have noticed, that things are better since they got hired.
There are a lot of moderators who often look and check report, which makes the process pretty fast.
The server will never be 100% clean of cheaters.
I feel like Moderators are trying their best, and I definitely can see that, because I play often.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
They are very much aware of the amound of player cheating... There have been some threads like this, so we all know what is happening. They have added 3 new anti cheat developers to the staff team and this problem is going away in a day or 2. So please be patient and keep making the reports, thats all we can do.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
They are very much aware of the amound of player cheating... There have been some threads like this, so we all know what is happening. They have added 3 new anti cheat developers to the staff team and this problem is going away in a day or 2. So please be patient and keep making the reports, thats all we can do.
okay

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom