Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xavi | Goofy

Customer Support 💙
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
757
1,031
204
Belgium
help.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
How do I use the golden carrots
What do you mean exactly?
If you are referring to boosting:
You’ll need to unlock the nether first, here you can craft a daylight sensor. Place it in your world and right click the block. You can use the carrots for a temporary crop boost. It is the maximum boost for crops (I believe level 7).
 
  • Like
Reactions: xFqbz
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom