Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alberto93

Sep 5, 2016
I would like to know if I can hack or someone see my reports of rules breakers or have some skype of some administrator or someone banish these cheating people please if they help me would be great and could make a better server:cool::D:cube_light:

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I don't quite understand what you are trying to say, but I will try and answer as bet I can. What I'm pretty sure you are trying to say is that your reports aren't getting handled? If that is so, then don't worry! The o,destroy reports are handled first, so your reports will get done eventually. It is a busy time at the moment for some of our moderators, so please be patient!

If that's not what you mean, please tell me what you do mean

Reactions: MalakMos and Deeds

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Once you hack and your appeal is denied can Everyone see that you ever has used hacks. I don't that a random person can't see your reports, only <Mods. I don't understand What you are trying to say. For reporting a rulebreaker can you sertainly contact an admin, but he won't help you without evidence. There are many people that report rulebreakers and you are not alone. Why do you need Some help for recording/reporting rulebreakers?

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I would like to know if I can hack or someone see my reports of rules breakers or have some skype of some administrator or someone banish these cheating people please if they help me would be great and could make a better server:cool::D:cube_light:
Just be patient, also keep reporting rule breakers, it will help the server be a better place for everyone!
Keep up the great work!

Thank you. :)

Reactions: DanDaDino

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @alberto93,

If you've reported a rule breaker then you've reported a rule breaker. You have to wait paitently, your reports will get looked into as soon as possible but please remember that Staff Members aren't online 24/7 or aren't busy with CubeCraft 24/7. Staff Members have a 'normal' life too. So, please wait paitiently, your report will get looked into as soon as possible.

Reactions: Exull and MalakMos

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Once you hack and your appeal is denied can Everyone see that you ever has used hacks. I don't that a random person can't see your reports, only <Mods. I don't understand What you are trying to say. For reporting a rulebreaker can you sertainly contact an admin, but he won't help you without evidence. There are many people that report rulebreakers and you are not alone. Why do you need Some help for recording/reporting rulebreakers?
What? This is not an appeal. You also do not need to go annoy admins because of your report not getting done.
Anyways, your not alone buddy.
I'm waiting patiently for my reports to get done.
It should get done in 4-5 days, there are 100+ reports daily and only a small mod team, so please be patient ;)
Meanwhile, you could hop on the server to have fun and catch some more rule breakers!
You can't "hack" to make your reports handle faster by the way.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
If you've reported a rule breaker then you've reported a rule breaker.
a0fc8b9b21395031e46c305c5e88ef52687d86278469478e1fa3a5bb3de35ea8.jpg

OreoCookieBar

Apr 1, 2017
Im a little confused on what your trying to ask here? By the title you ask how to make your report get seen faster. But in the description you look to be talking about something different. But to answer your question, I would just be patient, and wait for your post to be seen. They would most likely ignore you if you spam them to read your post. Your time will come. :)

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
There is no set time, what time they checked the reports or something.
You must be patient. The staff is busy and doing it when they have time.

Reactions: OreoCookieBar

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I don't quite understand what you are trying to say, but I will try and answer as bet I can. What I'm pretty sure you are trying to say is that your reports aren't getting handled? If that is so, then don't worry! The o,destroy reports are handled first, so your reports will get done eventually. It is a busy time at the moment for some of our moderators, so please be patient!

If that's not what you mean, please tell me what you do mean

the o,destroy reports? Whats that?

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
You can not make the Cubecraft staff members work faster than they already are. There are many other reports along with yours so the wait time can not change. This Cubecraft staff team will still get to that player.

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
Ya can't make them see it faster, just give up your hopes of banning them mid-game. That's why I'm getting my reports up so I can become a helper and maybe, eventually ban hackers mid-game.
"give up your hopes..."
Don't give up your hopes but they won't get banned mid game. Just report and stay patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom