Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Hello guys welcome to my post in how to make cybecraft games Minecraft pocket edition better

#1 add bedwars

We asked 999999 time but no listening from mod bruh. Why no bedwars? Me from hyluckle want to play da bedwars : rage:

#2 Give players on lderboard dollar

Why we waste 2 much hour play ccg but we get no thing? Give $50 pay pall every month to every lb play

#3 make it the trading

Me want to trade cosmetic for egg skin lolz but friend cannot give me so I wanting cubecraft gaming adding trading

#4 make us kill in lobby

Why when we hit player in lobby nothing happening? This ridiculous I wanting to practice BvB is lobby

#5 ban hackers

Me genius so I think of idea 4 my favorite server cubecraft. If someone fly or hack kill, ban them. Why staff no thinking of this?

This all my suggestion today sorry for bad English it my first post if agree plz make it the :disagree: thank u very much for listen

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
#1 add bedwars
Eggwars.

#2 Give players on lderboard dollar
I don't think there's budget to do that. Besides, you should play for fun, not for money. It's your own decision if you decide to spend all your time getting in the leaderboard. So no

#3 make it the trading
Don't really have anything against this. Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps explain it a bit more in detail and write a new suggestion just for that?

#4 make us kill in lobby
There's something called FFA. Besides, I wouldn't like if it people would start killing me when I'm just trying to join a game/chill.

#5 ban hackers
You should report them first, otherwise chances staff will actually catch them are close to 0. Especially on Bedrock, where there are just too many games for staff to be in all the time. Keep in mind that they're volunteers, and don't want to/have to spend all there time punishing rulebreakers. Also, Sentinel does a job of banning cheaters from the network.

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Eggwars.

I don't think there's budget to do that. Besides, you should play for fun, not for money. It's your own decision if you decide to spend all your time getting in the leaderboard. So no

Don't really have anything against this. Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps explain it a bit more in detail and write a new suggestion just for that?

There's something called FFA. Besides, I wouldn't like if it people would start killing me when I'm just trying to join a game/chill.

You should report them first, otherwise chances staff will actually catch them are close to 0. Especially on Bedrock, where there are just too many games for staff to be in all the time. Keep in mind that they're volunteers, and don't want to/have to spend all there time punishing rulebreakers. Also, Sentinel does a job of banning cheaters from the network.
1. Bruh me know eggwars is exist, me not stupid like u but bedwars bed is bigger than egg so it is difference

2 why should me waste 999 day and get 0 dollar bruh that is slave

3. Why should me write another suggestion me bad English u plz write

4 ffa ppl bully me and hacker and toxic and bad so BvB in lobby better

5. I don't want wasting 9999 hrs report person and denied what the bruh?? Just make it the banning the hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom