Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
CubeCraft offers a multiplayer server which is good but need more to protection people.

Minecraft Game is a 3+ game and anyone can access it from Internet

And so these needs to be improved...

A mod in each lobby to protect underage kids
A mod in each game invisible to check chat

A mod in each lobby to protect against bullying.... Cyber bullying is a thing and Cubecraft can be sued against it as you only do forum posts not actual modding

Check against ages to stop people from messaging underage kids.. As this will stop paedophiles

And finally to stop all racist remarks no matter what slang is for it and ban them for good

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Staffs already know their jobs. Also, You can help staffs by reporting
anybody that's rule breaking. Including (Bullying, Hacking, Swearing and more..)
By helping staffs with reporting, This would make it easier for the community and
staffs.

Reactions: Lilleh__

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
And yet Cubecraft need to move with the times... not everyone can get evidence to report them and Cubecraft is offering a service to all ages and not offering to protect them

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
It's literally impossible to have moderators in every lobby and every game. You can report rule breakers in the link that @iCheeetah provided you, reporting is the best way that we have to stop toxic players. Staff Members answer all the reports and Sentinel, the new anti-cheat, it's already working, so we all are doing everything that we can.

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
I have been muted twice for protecting people on Cubecraft games and yet the mods wasn't there to protect them and i was

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
And getting evidence like i said not everyone does it... so if Cubecraft offering a service then they should do the job to protect people... simple or law suits

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I have been muted twice for protecting people on Cubecraft games and yet the mods wasn't there to protect them and i was
Were you swearing or bullying or doing anything what causes a mute while you were protecting those people?

And getting evidence like i said not everyone does it...
How and what do you mean with that not everyone gets evidence for reporting rule breakers?

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
the second twice i was muted i did swear cause i was angered by a bully and he think he was it and said i was fk but i didn't swear properly thou but he was bullying others as i was protecting them.

not everyone records or know how to take screenshots.. remember this game is from 3yrs+ and so a 4yr plays cubecraft and he gets bullied or a paedophile messages... how is a 4ys meant to get evidence?

N

Nikboo

How about we just grab 10000 random people and give them a moderator rank? no
We aren't some sort of North Korean state where the Televisions are watching you.

Plus, we would never be able to get the amount of staff members to moderate every single game. This suggestion is just rediculous and impossible.

We are always recruiting new helpers to join our team however, these helpers must be of a certain standard. If they do not fit the team, they will not move on as a moderator. If someone is breaking the rules, we mute them. Reporting is the only way we can truly go forward.

Also, we are currently making improvements on our chat filter so that there will be less swearing and inappropriate comments being made.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
It's not realistically feasible to do this. Also, minecraft has a built in screenshot feature which can be used to record evidence of people who break rules in chat.

And honestly if you are anywhere on the internet you aren't safe from the trolls, the best thing to do is not to feed them. If you don't respond, you've taken away all their power. If they're breaking chat rules, report them. And there isn't any way to actually check ages. Anyone could basically spit out any number and you would have to take their word for it, kind of like how websites make you push a thing that you're 18+ to enter.

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
Nik
How about we just grab 10000 random people and give them a moderator rank? no
We aren't some sort of North Korean state where the Televisions are watching you.

Plus, we would never be able to get the amount of staff members to moderate every single game. This suggestion is just rediculous and impossible.

We are always recruiting new helpers to join our team however, these helpers must be of a certain standard. If they do not fit the team, they will not move on as a moderator. If someone is breaking the rules, we mute them. Reporting is the only way we can truly go forward.

Also, we are currently making improvements on our chat filter so that there will be less swearing and inappropriate comments being made.
But you do have helpers thou don't you??? so get more to help and then they report you the mods... simple as

N

Nikboo

Nik

But you do have helpers thou don't you??? so get more to help and then they report you the mods... simple as

We can't just recruit every single person to become a helper. We have certain standards within our team. For more information, take a look at this: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-applications.54/

Even so, the staff team is still recruiting more and more new staff members to become moderators. The staff also regularly discuss potential helpers to join our team.

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
then lower the standards lol jk

If people wants to help like i do.. then recruit them as they will help no matter what...
People don't want staff ranking to help, they will do anything to protect people especially underage kids and that is the main thing without evidence

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
The mods have lives, which you obviously don't know. Just report rule breakers. It would be nice to see a plugin to try and stop a few of the chat offences.
Btw Minecraft is a 7 not a 3.

N

Nikboo

then lower the standards lol jk

If people wants to help like i do.. then recruit them as they will help no matter what...
People don't want staff ranking to help, they will do anything to protect people especially underage kids and that is the main thing without evidence

No.
A staff rank will always be earnt. We're not going to just stroll around giving free helper ranks.

There is a lot of responsibility with a staff rank and there are a lot of people who wouldn't be able to handle the responsibilities or they just aren't fit for the job.

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
The mods have lives, which you obviously don't know. Just report rule breakers. It would be nice to see a plugin to try and stop a few of the chat offences.
Btw Minecraft is a 7 not a 3.

Check UK releases as it's 3+

And obivously i don't have a live cos i think about everything to protection lives especially online which you don't and which you are over 24yrs old

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Check UK releases as it's 3+

And obivously i don't have a live cos i think about everything to protection lives especially online which you don't and which you are over 24yrs old
And your point is?
20170607_224414.jpg

MrStatman80

Jul 30, 2016
wdwd
No.
A staff rank will always be earnt. We're not going to just stroll around giving free helper ranks.

There is a lot of responsibility with a staff rank and there are a lot of people who wouldn't be able to handle the responsibilities or they just aren't fit for the job.
And i'm not saying to give everyone a staff rank am i?
just give the helpers gamerule 3 to snoop and watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.