Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Ok, it seems that people dont know how to use basic insults and other people get triggered if they see ez in their chat.

L - you use this when an enemy tries to do something fancy or tryhard like jitter ridging ir cannoning and fails miserably, or when a trap fails very badly.

F- same thing, but used for teammates. Your paying respects to them here though.

Ez - you say this when you easily overwhelm and kill an opponent. You cannot say ez when someone is undergeared; that is quite stupid. It is best to say this at the end of the game. Saying this after a 2v1 is extremely satisfing.

Noob- noob is the go-to insult for someone who loses to you badly. Mainly use it on people with better gear than you.

Don’t use noob whenever and whereever. Save it for those special occasions when you kill someone with better gear and gapples with ease. (At least have 5+ hearts when you say this)

As for ez, only say it when your game felt easy and you didnt have much of a challenge.

Runner, cleaner, gappler, etc. are really stupid insults. Saying these make you look dumb; they’re strats. Although, feel free to say gappler or laggee but only of you managed to kill them.

Voider, egger, bowspammer - if you say these, you’re a moron, so dont say these.

gg- only say this if you had fun and the game wasnt easy. Also say gg when you see a creative trap someone made.

gf- say this when you had a nice thrilling fight with someone which made you feel content.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
There is a whole another anger sytem... You guys still don't know about this?

Ez - 10 A-points.
L - 5 to 10 points based on when it's told. If told after a kill boosts APoints x 2.
Noob - usually told after taking a L. Immediately leaves the lobby after, making sure you cannot counter it. A-Points 2 (It's quite funny)
Also there's an almighty insult which immediately transfers all A-Points to the player getting insulted. Add "No u" or "Your mum" and all the points are transferred; and if left immediately multiplies x2.

So, this almighty insult is he best way to end anything.

Reactions: Lilleh__

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
Ok, it seems that people dont know how to use basic insults and other people get triggered if they see ez in their chat.

L - you use this when an enemy tries to do something fancy or tryhard like jitter ridging ir cannoning and fails miserably, or when a trap fails very badly.

F- same thing, but used for teammates. Your paying respects to them here though.

Ez - you say this when you easily overwhelm and kill an opponent. You cannot say ez when someone is undergeared; that is quite stupid. It is best to say this at the end of the game. Saying this after a 2v1 is extremely satisfing.

Noob- noob is the go-to insult for someone who loses to you badly. Mainly use it on people with better gear than you.

Don’t use noob whenever and whereever. Save it for those special occasions when you kill someone with better gear and gapples with ease. (At least have 5+ hearts when you say this)

As for ez, only say it when your game felt easy and you didnt have much of a challenge.

Runner, cleaner, gappler, etc. are really stupid insults. Saying these make you look dumb; they’re strats. Although, feel free to say gappler or laggee but only of you managed to kill them.

Voider, egger, bowspammer - if you say these, you’re a moron, so dont say these.

gg- only say this if you had fun and the game wasnt easy. Also say gg when you see a creative trap someone made.

gf- say this when you had a nice thrilling fight with someone which made you feel content.
one time in duals i fought someone after i killed him he said noob ez xd

wbgamer

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2017
That is why people hate ez noob these days
I also remember someone I don't know him and i didn't play or fight or meet him before and that's what happened
HoUXcdH0xh5Kdi8Q2MtL_0.png

and that was before game starting and i killed him and reported him for spamming wow i killed him and also i caused muted him I feel bad ( not really )

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Do I say thanks or no thanks?

Thanks would be a kind thing to say
No thanks would be me saying why? Are you encouraging this behavior?

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016

I say gg regardless if it was a easy game or not or if I win or lose cause it gives exp

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
D

Deleted member 169486

Hit them where it hurts, have skill, and they'll think you're a hacker.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017

I just use L for everything, people killing themselves, falling from bridges, or doing other stupid stuff

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
You trying to encourage the community to behave this way? If so, I disagree. Funny thing is, I do agree this does trigger multiple people.

Nate TM

Mar 30, 2018
Good post, but there's one thing I find dumb about it. Why would someone be a moron for calling another person a bowspammer? Clearly the bowspammer is the moron. Also, how is bowspammer an "insult"?

L

Lightning McQueen

Good post, but there's one thing I find dumb about it. Why would someone be a moron for calling another person a bowspammer? Clearly the bowspammer is the moron. Also, how is bowspammer an "insult"?
Bowspammer shows that the person who said the latter is a moron, because they cannot handle getting shot despite there being shields in the game that block 100% projectile damage.
I just use L for everything, people killing themselves, falling from bridges, or doing other stupid stuff
i find it funny when the tryhards jitterbridge and fall off like idiots. Just bridge normally the islands arent even that far

Reactions: SoppeJam

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
Bowspammer shows that the person who said the latter is a moron, because they cannot handle getting shot despite there being shields in the game that block 100% projectile damage.

i find it funny when the tryhards jitterbridge and fall off like idiots. Just bridge normally the islands arent even that far
Exactly! That is what use the L button for xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom