Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i have 2 zombie farms with different spawn platform heights, the higher one being an automatic money farm (by selling rotten flesh) and the lower one being an xp farm
but i has queries
1) how high should the money farm be
2) what is the correct height for the xp farm
3) is there simulation distance in y axis
4) how do i stop buff zombies from not dying in the money farm
also i found a bug in baby zombies' pathfinding where if it's on a slab, it can't go through 1 block spaces
this is for bedrock btw
and my highest level zombie spawner currently is level 18, but i'd like heights for each level up to 30

also i haven't made my xp farm yet, mainly because i don't know the correct height

Reactions: CheesySteveey

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The higher, the better. I wouldn't place the farm in any biome that is cold, because the water will turn to ice, I think. I made my pig farm in the Savannah biome, at max height, and I'm earning 300,000,000 coins every time it fills up (about every 24 hours.)

Reactions: CheesySteveey
D

Deleted member 489420

The higher, the better. I wouldn't place the farm in any biome that is cold, because the water will turn to ice, I think. I made my pig farm in the Savannah biome, at max height, and I'm earning 300,000,000 coins every time it fills up (about every 24 hours.)
false,
it should be high enough to kill all mobs{including tough) but not higher bcs then mobs take longer to die and spawners are less efficient. also im pretty sure on bedrock aswell mobs can spawn on fence gates, so yea place spawners on fence gates instead of on water streams.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
false,
it should be high enough to kill all mobs{including tough) but not higher bcs then mobs take longer to die and spawners are less efficient. also im pretty sure on bedrock aswell mobs can spawn on fence gates, so yea place spawners on fence gates instead of on water streams.
I mean, everyone has their own opinion/idea of what an "Efficient" mob farm looks like. I personally think the efficiency of my farm is a little faster than other farms, so I just went with my idea.

Eddieboy123

Nov 17, 2021
i have 2 zombie farms with different spawn platform heights, the higher one being an automatic money farm (by selling rotten flesh) and the lower one being an xp farm
but i has queries
1) how high should the money farm be
2) what is the correct height for the xp farm
3) is there simulation distance in y axis
4) how do i stop buff zombies from not dying in the money farm
also i found a bug in baby zombies' pathfinding where if it's on a slab, it can't go through 1 block spaces
this is for bedrock btw
and my highest level zombie spawner currently is level 18, but i'd like heights for each level up to 30

also i haven't made my xp farm yet, mainly because i don't know the correct height
For a level 30 spawner build it 75 blocks high
for the money farm make it max height
There is no way to prevent tough mobs

Reactions: jblopez16
D

Deleted member 489420

I mean, everyone has their own opinion/idea of what an "Efficient" mob farm looks like. I personally think the efficiency of my farm is a little faster than other farms, so I just went with my idea.

well theres only one right definition of efficient, and its cost to build it per rates of it. Your farm looks really cool, i had similar ones and they were great, but not as efficient as they could have been using fence gates, lvl 1 spawners, and as short height as its possible.
2021-11-19_19.36.17.png

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom