Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverguy123

Aug 24, 2016
So i just want to give you guys tips if you want to catch hackers

Tip n1 everytime a hacker beats you even if he is at 0.5 h he says EZ PEZ NOOB or something bcs he want you to feel bad in pvping

Tip n2 if a hacker calls you a hacker it means 80% that you are a pro and 20% that he was hacking

Tip n3 if he gets a lot of hits it means that he has reach

Tip n4 if his name is like XxXx_Lolisukz123_XxXx it means he is new because old names are like silverthekid, 123(your name)123 lol123 and new players LOVE hacking

Tip n5 if he sucks at bow and is good at pvping it means he probarly hacks

Tip n6 if he just hits you it means he hacks you need to have good movements to be good at pvping

thats it

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
So i just want to give you guys tips if you want to catch hackers

Tip n1 everytime a hacker beats you even if he is at 0.5 h he says EZ PEZ NOOB or something bcs he want you to feel bad in pvping

Tip n2 if a hacker calls you a hacker it means 80% that you are a pro and 20% that he was hacking

Tip n3 if he gets a lot of hits it means that he has reach

Tip n4 if his name is like XxXx_Lolisukz123_XxXx it means he is new because old names are like silverthekid, 123(your name)123 lol123 and new players LOVE hacking

Tip n5 if he sucks at bow and is good at pvping it means he probarly hacks

Tip n6 if he just hits you it means he hacks you need to have good movements to be good at pvping

thats it
I disagree I get called for hacks, get lots of hits from combos without reach, I get hit by everyone... so everyone hacks? Also people say ez pz even if I kill them... so... is this a joke?

silverguy123

Aug 24, 2016
no srsly if a hacker just stands there running at you not jitterclicking he might hacks
and if they call you ez they might hack to
and if a hacker calls you a hacker it sometime is a hacker
you guys probarly havent dealt with so much hackers

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I got called out for hacks from people a lot, the people that do it don't hack, I call them ez when they say it.

Also I have 48 reports accepted for hackers since the new system came in, so I encounter quite a few of them :P

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
no srsly if a hacker just stands there running at you not jitterclicking he might hacks
and if they call you ez they might hack to
and if a hacker calls you a hacker it sometime is a hacker
you guys probarly havent dealt with so much hackers
I've reported over 20 hackers xD I don't know what hackers you face...

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It's not hacks if someone can consistently hit you without missing a hit unless their head snaps or they attack earlier, the latter due to range settings.

I killed a lot of zerg and terran players (or should I say hackers?). It's ironic they call out hacks on the legit player! I even have a collection of sore losers calling me a hacker because I flawlessly killed them! It's called strategy.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

2FE4238C-CD12-41B0-97C8-81B75DBA4439-808-0000009302141E94_tmp.jpg

Doesnt look like youve played against many hackers

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom