Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Eggwars

Introduce slime blicks , pistond and sticky pistons . You guys decide the price

Skywars

Give slime blocks , 3 pistons and 3
Sticky pistons and 2 redstone blocks to the resstone kit

You acn still egt lnocked off but if you fly from higher up and hold witha. Sheild the chances are a lot lower

Reactions: lars.l

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think that if they are adding enderpearls in next skywars update, it should also be added to the eggwars store. It's really the only way to get stop people from camping since using all these sticky pistons and stuff is a lot more complicated then just buying an enderpearl.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I think that if they are adding enderpearls in next skywars update, it should also be added to the eggwars store. It's really the only way to get stop people from camping since using all these sticky pistons and stuff is a lot more complicated then just buying an enderpearl.
Is not complicated it takes 15 seconds

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think it is too much for adding it to the redstone kit. Maybe a slimeblock is fine. Somethimes I use this kit for traps. But Why do you want so much add?0

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom