Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 553983

Requirements:
Awesome weapons
Good pickaxe
Nice teammates

What you do is, you run up to their base and focus on destroying their egg, not the players. While you do that, tell your teammates to kill the players. Then when the egg is destroyed by your awesome pickaxe, the players will almost be killed. Help your teammates defeat the rest and then before you know it a whole team should be removed from the game.

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
Requirements:
Awesome weapons
Good pickaxe
Nice teammates

What you do is, you run up to their base and focus on destroying their egg, not the players. While you do that, tell your teammates to kill the players. Then when the egg is destroyed by your awesome pickaxe, the players will almost be killed. Help your teammates defeat the rest and then before you know it a whole team should be removed from the game.
I usually choose the kir of 15 iron, I grab a stone pickaxe and the rest of the blocks, with that minimum I can break the egg in small maps

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
this is a great way, but honestly getting no gear and bridge fighting a whole team is too op

Jun 7, 2020
Requirements:
Awesome weapons
Good pickaxe
Nice teammates

You should also have decent armour.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
If this was bedrock edition you can go 1 step further and just go for the egg with just a pickaxe and just kill everyone whether its solos or teams of 4 it doesn't take alot of skill to do that.
I mean look at the eggwars to2 wr fastest game.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
This is actually a very good idea. I say this because I've always used this tactic, and the truth is that it always works out perfectly for me, that is, I always win the game by doing this. (I recommend that you do it with friends on call).

Reactions: Mr_Bigams

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Requirements:
Awesome weapons
Good pickaxe
Nice teammates

Or you can solder them off a bridge ;P

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom