Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hello everyone,

As you probably know, premiums are going around abusing the synergy with Hardcore and Quick Start.

Here is a way to counter it (no experienced team required) :

1. Build a mage and an ice near the middle of the map, and another mage and ice near the end of the map (don't be afraid to build them on the 5x5 spots, you want the best spots)

2. While the end towers are building go back to the middle ones and upgrade both of them up to 2.

3. Send 8 zombies (shift-left click once then right-click 4 times, really quickly)

4. Circle back and forth between both towers. Stop when both towers in the middle are level 3 and both towers near the end are level 4. (On some maps like Portals you might need an extra level 2 or 3 archer (path 1) built near your level 4 ice tower).

5. Once you have enough EXP, send 2 or 3 waves of level 1 pigmen. If you have enough EXP but not enough coins, send as much as you can, you only have to wait 3 seconds between each wave anyways.

6. Enjoy sweet revenge.

Credit to HurmitCurtis for this strategy.

This works most of the time against 1 or 2 obsidians. If there are more and they know this strategy, you might have some problems. I've seen sometimes a team build a level 3 turret with quake and ice to take out the pigmen, but it's a really rare occurence.

Keep in mind : Not everyone on your team is helpless! (I hope so at least). If they built an archer already, use that to your advantage! Don't worry about stacking, you need to win fast before the enemy does.

Last edited:

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
This explanation was not so convenient, because I knew that already. for other it can maybe be useful.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
It depends greatly on how much silverfish you have and how much they have. If they have way more than your silverfish can handle, then you won't be able to beat the race.
The main point is that the Ice tower has infinite AoE. No matter how many they send, yours will make it first.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
But what if they do the same? The problem still persists in that there is no way to kill off the cheese instead of delaying it.
Yes, the problem persists. It's just a way to at least stand a chance. I still hope they fix it soon. If they do the same or place mages as I mentionned in the first post, you will still die. It's just a way to counter the most basic form.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Yes, the problem persists. It's just a way to at least stand a chance. I still hope they fix it soon. If they do the same or place mages as I mentionned in the first post, you will still die. It's just a way to counter the most basic form.
Easy way is to do a tier system. At a glance, at the start of the game players cannot send anything else or build the "premium towers" (the unlockable ones before the update) until they reach at least the 10 CPS (coin/second) mine and have sent in at least 1 wave of zombies. I will be posting a full rebalance suggestion sometime this week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manchot999

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
all you need to do is build and fully upgrade a ice and mage tower then place a archer problem solved.
Hello everyone,

As you probably know, premiums are going around abusing the synergy with Hardcore and Quick Start.

However, I just recently found a to counter it without cooperating teammates.

1.Send 12 silverfish right when you can.
2.Build an ice tower in the middle of the map, while it's building, build one at the end of the map.
3.Alternate between the two, when one is building go check on the other one, do that until the one in the middle is level 3 and the one at the end level 4.
4.Enjoy sweet revenge. I love how they rage when their plan turns against them.

This thread was short. I apologize.

-Manchot

Edit: I just got silverfished rushed again 30 minutes after making this post, and was defeated once more due to the insane cooperation used. They placed a lot of lv 1 mages, which allowed them to still win. But this strategy is good if you're solo and against 1 obsidian or 2 uncooperating obsidians.

Edit 2: Someone (an obsidian) told me in the lobby to use a combination of ice and mages. I have yet to try it, but maybe having 1 ice and 1 mage in the middle and 1 ice and 1 mage near the end all level 4 might work. I will test it in the next silverfish apocalypse.

2 ice and mage fully upgraded problem solved.the odd archer helps. if u place a mage in the correct spot on some maps then u only really need 1 fully upgraded ice and mage.

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
all you need to do is build and fully upgrade a ice and mage tower then place a archer problem solved.

2 ice and mage fully upgraded problem solved.the odd archer helps. if u place a mage in the correct spot on some maps then u only really need 1 fully upgraded ice and mage.
I just remembered you were the "someone" I mentionned, so I credited you, tell me if you want to get removed from the main post.

Only problem is that buying a full ice and mage will cost you almost all the 2000 coins you start with, and you won't have enough to send silverfish yourself. But still, anything to kill those wretched silverfish is gold to my eyes. You only have 10 seconds at the start to convince your teammates to send silverfish. I will try your strategy the next time I get rushed, it might just be perfect.

Maybe with the gold I get from the silverfish kills I might be able to send a wave of them later in the game.

Well thanks a lot. I think you just saved me and the people who are reading this from silverfish hell.

Still needs to be fixed though. This is unacceptable and it's ruining the beginners' experiences.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I play and have played this game daily and have done for a year now, I really don't mind helping others out with this new update. the beginners have always been at a disadvantage even before the update, so don't stress about them lol.u do have enough for the fish or what ever else you want to send.chained zombies kill also on this mode. For me it's not the fishI think what I am most gutted about is that the vote kick has gone it's a nightmare trying to play when the team don't care where they place the towers. The horde mode also kills my CPU. If u see me in the lobby manchot give me a shout and we will have a game

I just remembered you were the "someone" I mentionned, so I credited you, tell me if you want to get removed from the main post.

Only problem is that buying a full ice and mage will cost you almost all the 2000 coins you start with, and you won't have enough to send silverfish yourself. But still, anything to kill those wretched silverfish is gold to my eyes. You only have 10 seconds at the start to convince your teammates to send silverfish. I will try your strategy the next time I get rushed, it might just be perfect.

Maybe with the gold I get from the silverfish kills I might be able to send a wave of them later in the game.

Well thanks a lot. I think you just saved me and the people who are reading this from silverfish hell.

Still needs to be fixed though. This is unacceptable and it's ruining the beginners' experiences.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
win or lose doesn't matter. Just put a lot of archer towers to be on the top players and get 55 points even if you lose. This is the better strategy if you are in that event because it gives you a lot of points

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
win or lose doesn't matter. Just put a lot of archer towers to be on the top players and get 55 points even if you lose. This is the better strategy if you are in that event because it gives you a lot of points
That's a way to do it... But perhaps I do it more for the satisfaction of revenge rather than just the points.
However if you follow this strategy but some silverfish still get through (like on the portals map), placing a level 2 or 3 archer near your last ice helps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom