Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with the suggestion?

• Total voters

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
I suggest a little change in the current system to boost the politeness of the players.
  • Current system: Reward +1 experience when the player says "gg, wp, etc"
  • Suggestion:
1. Reward - Boost politeness
-I don't think increasing the reward would be useful.

-I simply suggest to change the chat message when the player says "gg, wp, etc":

From the current message "+1 experience".
To "As a reward for your sportsmanship, you got +1 experience! Thank You."
-Also, I think it should be added some polite words as: Ty (Thanks, Thank you, etc), Please, Nice (nice pvp, fight, etc). [Please give more ideas for polite words in the replies :) ].

2. Punishment - Reduce rudeness
-The politeness of the players don't only depend on the positive things they say, but also on the negative words as: noob, hax, hacker, your mother, and an endless list of rude words. I know that currently some of them can't be written in the chat, but I think this is useless.

-I suggest to punish the use of these words, just like the reward, it shoud appear this message:

"You just lost -10 experience for being rude."
EDIT: I think it's important to quote this:
To everyone who's saying that words like "hax" and "hacker" shouldn't be considered bad or rude words; Most times someone says these is for one of those reasons:
  1. The player says it as an insult.
  2. The player says it because he has no idea what a hacker is and believes that anyone is it.
  3. Only 1% of the time it is true that someone is a hacker, I know because whenever someone says it through the chat, I check it and I realize that it really was not a hacker.
Obviously, I say that from my point of view, but after playing many hours and reporting to over 300 hackers. I've been called hacker lots of times... even more times than noob.

For these reasons I think people when ACTUALLY believe someone is a hacker, instead of saying it through chat (which is USELESS), they have to report it. I suggest that if the rude word is "hax", "hacker" or "cheater", the message should be:

"You just lost -10 experience for being rude. Please if you think somebody is breaking a rule, just report it"
Please answer the poll and thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
-I suggest to punish the use of these words, just like the reward, it shoud appear this message:
"
You just lost -10 experience for being rude."
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Let's get level -100, guys and girls!!!!

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
I agree to this! However, it doesn't seem very effective as it's just experience and not many people care about it. The words however is a +1 as it can encourage and discourage others. Maybe -10 points would work as many people would stop so they can get kits and such, that would stop the rudeness.

Reactions: Jollowlikesto69

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
hax, hacker,
These aren't bad words, what if it's an actual hacker?
"You just lost -10 experience for being rude."
Here's the reason why this is bad, yes I get where you're comming from but it won't work:
If you apply to this to everything that's in the filter, it simply won't work, why? There's alot of things that you can't say in the filter already, simple things like "Je wou dat ding doen", which means "You wanted to do this thing", in Dutch. Half the time you don't even know what you're saying wrong.

Reactions: ISTY.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
i like it but i think -10 is alot, and specially with "hax , hacker" i mean WHY I WILL LOSE POINTS FOR CALLING HACKER THAT HE IS HACKER AND SUX AT THIS GAME!..
Also there is many different languages like i can say "alsdkjaskd" in other language which means one of the rude words and they won't lose anything!

i think -1 is better :)

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
-The politeness of the players don't only depend on the positive things they say, but also on the negative words as: noob, hax, hacker, your mother, and an endless list of rude words. I know that currently some of them can't be written in the chat, but I think this is useless.

"
You just lost -10 experience for being rude."
For one, these words can be used appropriately. Like, what if there was a hacker? Or maybe "your mother left her bag at my house, can you come pick it up?".

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
To everyone who's saying that words like "hax" and "hacker" shouldn't be considered bad or rude words; Most times someone says these is for one of those reasons:
  2. The player says it because he has no idea what a hacker is and believes that anyone is it.
  3. Only 1% of the time it is true that someone is a hacker, I know because whenever someone says it through the chat, I check it and I realize that it really was not a hacker.
Obviously, I say that from my point of view, but after playing many hours and reporting to over 300 hackers. I've been called hacker lots of times... even more times than noob.

For these reasons I think people when ACTUALLY believe someone is a hacker, instead of saying it through chat (which is USELESS), they have to report it. I suggest that if the rude word is "hax", "hacker" or "cheater", the message should be:

"You just lost -10 experience for being rude. Please if you think somebody is breaking a rule, just report it"
@CattyCat @BaraaXGamer @telegamer

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This simply wouldnt have any effect on anyone especially for someone like me who dosent give a crap about xp points because they dont do squat (thats also why i dont do achievements or challenges either) oh you lost xp? So what? Its worthless

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The player says it as an insult.
I don't see it as an insult. I see it as a compliment.

The player says it because he has no idea what a hacker is and believes that anyone is it.
What's this point based off of? And this is not reason to punish someone for saying it

Only 1% of the time it is true that someone is a hacker, I know because whenever someone says it through the chat, I check it and I realize that it really was not a hacker.
OR people that know another person is hacking simply just leave the game instead of wasting their time. Hackusations never mean anything. And this (again) is no reason for it to be blacklisted

So? It's not at all an insult unless you take it as an insult.

So trying to tell everyone that someone is hacking punishes them? Wow....

Reactions: Ellie Williams

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
It's not being rude calling out a hacker. Just for the record so that you know you're not talking to someone that can see the difference between hackers and legit players:
5TfjTe5.png

There's nothing wrong with calling someone a hacker, if the player is actually legit, you can take it as a compliment. Calling someone a noob can be true, for example if someone's bowspamming, people would consider that noob.

Reactions: Megaaa

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016

@CattyCat @BaraaXGamer @telegamer

why i'll lose 10 exp " i don't care of them actaully " but FOR ME im calling ppl hax, hack, cheater ext .. because im telling people to record him
and i think it takes ALOT TIME to ban them tho .. reporting system is just bad ..
@Soifam.

Craftymatt2

Mar 12, 2017
I really like this idea. Not for words like 'hacker' but the general idea. Instead of just blocking the word they lose experience this adds more of a punishment but isn't as harsh as a mute. But don't make it so that players can just spam 'thank you' and get loads of experience maybe once every hour or so.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom