Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Idk, it seems kind of cruel to keep the blue guy alive tbh. He had to live in fear that you guys would turn on him, anxiety and heart attack here we come xD

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lightning McQueen

The blue giy reminds me of jan1969. We kept her in a glass cage and never broke her egg. We build a bridge to mid and tried to transport her all the way there. You should try that

But she logged in the end

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Okey, just to clarify...

@FactionsAustin , you are not going to become a helper if you're that rude to other people. If you really want to become a helper, help, be nice, and do not insult people. About the cross-teaming part, everyone here was right, you are allowed to team if there are 2 teams/ players (in solo cases) left and everyone agrees, if there's one person that disagrees with it, then it's not allowed. There's also no need to be the one that seems to know everything. You even heard the truth from a helper that it is allowed, so don't go in a further discussion about that topic.

For everyone, leave Austin alone, there's also no need to be against him or his "mini-modding" behaviour. If you don't like him, ignore him, and don't go in discussion with him. About the "mini-modding" part, leave him, there are more mini-modders here on Cube and he's not the only one. About the becoming a helper part and his misbehaviour. The staff team knows what they're doing and know who they need to accept, so there's no need for you to worry about who's mini-modding or who wants to become a helper. If you think he said something that could hurt people, swore or insulted someone, simply report him to a staff member or tag someone in it. If you go in a further discussion with him he'll keep saying the same.

Due to all of this there's no reason for me to lock this thread. The thread owner has the right to keep this thread open for more replies about his video, not about Austin or what he said. Please keep this thread on topic, thanks. :)

N

Nikboo

Okey, just to clarify...

@FactionsAustin , you are not going to become a helper if you're that rude to other people. If you really want to become a helper, help, be nice, and do not insult people. About the cross-teaming part, everyone here was right, you are allowed to team if there are 2 teams/ players (in solo cases) left and everyone agrees, if there's one person that disagrees with it, then it's not allowed. There's also no need to be the one that seems to know everything. You even heard the truth from a helper that it is allowed, so don't go in a further discussion about that topic.

For everyone, leave Austin alone, there's also no need to be against him or his "mini-modding" behaviour. If you don't like him, ignore him, and don't go in discussion with him. About the "mini-modding" part, leave him, there are more mini-modders here on Cube and he's not the only one. About the becoming a helper part and his misbehaviour. The staff team knows what they're doing and know who they need to accept, so there's no need for you to worry about who's mini-modding or who wants to become a helper. If you think he said something that could hurt people, swore or insulted someone, simply report him to a staff member or tag someone in it. If you go in a further discussion with him he'll keep saying the same.

Due to all of this there's no reason for me to lock this thread. The thread owner has the right to keep this thread open for more replies about his video, not about Austin or what he said. Please keep this thread on topic, thanks. :)

Thanks for clearing that up @Cynamooo

I've just gone ahead and cleared up the posts that aren't really beneficial to the thread in any way and I've reply banned FactionsAustin from this thread to stop any un-necessary posts in the future which aren't related to this thread.
Any further de-railing and this thread will be locked and players will be banned. :)

Anyways, cool video!

Reactions: Cynamooo

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
That was funny, your teammates were oblivious to the blue player and were casually collecting diamonds XD. I think he tried to jitterbridge away or something at the end, or you jumpscared him.

The blue giy reminds me of jan1969. We kept her in a glass cage and never broke her egg. We build a bridge to mid and tried to transport her all the way there. You should try that

But she logged in the end
You still have that in the back of your head? That was so a while ago lol.

Reactions: Facelurite
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom