Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I was reporting a cross-teamer earlier and I tried to put two names in a single report bar. I tried using commas, spaces, 'and' symbols but none of these worked so may I ask how do you do this? *if you don't know how to that's fine (obviously) and thanks in advance. I have contacted a few mods and admins but pestering was probably not a great idea and I AM TRULY SORRY so I decided to come to everyone here, the FORUM!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
btxO4vS.jpg

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I was reporting a cross-teamer earlier and I tried to put two names in a single report bar. I tried using commas, spaces, 'and' symbols but none of these worked so may I ask how do you do this? *if you don't know how to that's fine (obviously) and thanks in advance. I have contacted a few mods and admins but pestering was probably not a great idea and I AM TRULY SORRY so I decided to come to everyone here, the FORUM!
And you can also put his/her name in the "extra information" box.

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
I was reporting a cross-teamer earlier and I tried to put two names in a single report bar. I tried using commas, spaces, 'and' symbols but none of these worked so may I ask how do you do this?
First of all, you are supposed to select 'Teaming' as the offence. Then click on 'Add more users', which will add more fields and allow you to attach up to 4 additional usernames of players you're willing to report.
Screenshot provided by @TheJeroen
btxO4vS.jpg

If you have any further questions, feel free to start a private conversation.
~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom