Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Ehm... LoL? It's weird that it's like this, but really fun to watch xD.
That sad thing about this is that it's kinda unfair towards others that don't have lag, but anyways, pretty funny xD.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think 1500ms is too much and will in most cases be a disadvantage for you. Sometimes it works, but if the other player moves, he'll often be out of your reach on the server side when you try to hit him. I believe that your own lag will not give you an advantage, except for the fact that you can learn how to deal with it better and you know about it before the game starts. Also I think that lag will add ore randomness to a duel. From my experience, if I fight against someone I usually win against, lag on either side will benefit them, if I fight against someone better than me, lag benefits me, simply because the result is more random.

Also here's a stupid video of skywars with 1000ms ping:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The best pvp'ers have also an insane Good pc. I have Somethimes also so much lag. It isnt fun.
I use a Pentium B960 which is WAaaaaaay outdated and I can only run MC at maximum 70 fps... and I'm a great PvPer. Skill is most important. The Tech you use is next.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Wow, every time I lagged, my screen freezes and the next thing I know is, I'm dead.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom