Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
This is for the people, who are struggling at 1v2 situations. Do as much damage as possible to one player and eventually kill that player. After that start running and heal up a bit. After that, try to kill to second player
Here is the clip:

Reactions: Snowwyyy and Quis

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
im so confused how bedrock players pvp, it looks so much struggle x3 great strategy for sure! always focus the weakest first as they will die quicker and by that you'll get less damage, works most of the time

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
im so confused how bedrock players pvp, it looks so much struggle x3 great strategy for sure! always focus the weakest first as they will die quicker and by that you'll get less damage, works most of the time
I just learned it by watching pvp videos and im doing it myself. I practiced a lot, but I would still rather play 1.9 Java pvp. I just dont have a pc

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
Hehe I just circle strafe in all my fights, nobody seems to be able to track it 🤣

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom