Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xshadesx3338

Aug 9, 2022
Cubecraft with hackers and /sr doesn’t make sense if you would do /sr because don’t take it as a insult but it’s not helping getting rid of hackers the only time it works is when a mod online I think u should let the /sr be for helpers and mod so there’s more people to help with the /sr while we might have to go onto forums and have to make a clip where you can see it and for some players they might not have that second device to send a report out .

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Keep in mind that helpers are trial staff, they don't have perms to ban to begin with so giving them access to /sr won't really help you in the long run. Though if I'm not wrong, are you suggesting that the /sr command should be given to mods therefore we should report cheaters rather than punish them? :P

Though I should mention we do have helper apps opened for Bedrock users who do have the requirements and wish to apply, though we in the recruitment team are hoping in the long run to bring new faces onboard onto the moderation team to help any shortcomings such as /sr's not being looked at for some time and to overall improve staff activity on Bedrock :)

Though unfortunately right now, if you have a /sr report (Keep in mind it requirements multiple reports on the same user in order for us to receive that report) that isn't being looked at, then you will have to record and report on the forums instead which will guarantee an response from the moderation team.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom