Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giiyu_

Mar 17, 2020
Well my name is Ginyu, where I play a lot of cubeecraft where I was permanently deer, now I went to make my appeal, but it was denied, and I wrote to the one who banned Banned by Kloska, but I wrote to him and he was writing to me and I said better I will wait two weeks, wait and write to Kloska and he does not answer me, now say how I should or how to get attention Kloska help me to give me a chance help me please for the chance..

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Well my name is Ginyu, where I play a lot of cubeecraft where I was permanently deer, now I went to make my appeal, but it was denied, and I wrote to the one who banned Banned by Kloska, but I wrote to him and he was writing to me and I said better I will wait two weeks, wait and write to Kloska and he does not answer me, now say how I should or how to get attention Kloska help me to give me a chance help me please for the chance..

So from what I understand.... You got banned, then appealed, your appeal was denied, then you started a conversation with the moderator who banned you and they told you to wait out your punishment? If so, then nothing can be done and you have to wait our your punishment like other people. You do not get special treatment.

Giiyu_

Mar 17, 2020
Ohoh thanks but a great question so can i be banned but waiting a time more or less 2 months or how many better explain, ¿, will i be banned someday,?,

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Ohoh thanks but a great question so can i be banned but waiting a time more or less 2 months or how many better explain, ¿, will i be banned someday,?,

Other than having a successful appeal or talking with the staff member that punished you, I do not think that there is a way to decrease your punishment time.

D

Deleted member 492126

Hola, te recomiendo esperar unos meses antes de volver a pedir un desban a Kloska. Ha pasado muy poco tiempo desde tu ban, y de momento tendrás que ser paciente ya que romper las reglas conlleva concecuencias.

Si tienes alguna duda puedes contactarme aquí : ) https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Spuuuni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

"omg ur back!!!!1"

nope, just browsing this dead site.
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
omg u back
gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
Top Bottom