Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
I'm curious about this because I feel like its happening more often to me then it did before.
2 months ago I would get it like once a day but now I get it like 4-6 times a day.

Reactions: SoftwareSlicer
Apr 4, 2021
I've had this issue happen occasionally on my end even when not using external texture or resource packs.
This mainly seems to be an issue regarding the implementation of Render Dragon as part of Minecraft Bedrock 1.16.200 and versions released after that build with how textures for models and menus are loaded.
I find that this issue does not occur on older versions of the game like Minecraft 1.16.40.
I believe this is due to how Render Dragon relies on the HLSL shading language (High-Level Shading Language) rather than the GLSL shading language (OpenGl Shading Language) used in previous versions which is also why Render Dragon is able to take advantage of hardware accelerated ray-tracing found in newer generation consoles and graphics cards.
Either way, It is quite strange and it is an issue that I am not entirely certain about.

Reactions: meliodas9463808

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I think you’re using an outdated version of your texture pack. Therefore, new blocks might turn into pink and black. Is that what you mean?
There's a glitch on bedrock which turns all blocks to pink on servers sometimes. This is caused by the large amount of custom entities, which CubeCraft has a lot of on Bedrock

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
It simply happens because Microsoft’s monkeys screwed up minecraft after version 1.16.100. If you don’t want pink glitch, you need to go back to an update before renderdragon was implemented. I suggest playing on 1.16.100. Hope this helps.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom