Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TNR_Mr_MYU

Mar 13, 2015
Behind my PC
www.youtube.com
So I've been trying to unlock this portal in de hub, but I can't figure it out.

Knipsel.PNG

I made a comment on a other post about this, but my comment is getting bigger then the original post. So i'll move it here, so I can update my findings about this portal.
The thing I've tried so far are:

- Building a nether portal in my island (doesn't work)
- Move the portal to the savannah island, was stated in the quest as location (doesn't work)
- Trowing gold blocks in the portal, since the gatekeeper is standing on a gold block (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Trowing gold blocks to the gatekeeper, since the gatekeeper is standing on a gold block (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Using flint and steel on the portal in de hub (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Trying to light the gatekeeper with flint and steel (doesnt'work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Trowing/right click the gatekeeper emerald/diamond/lapiz/iron blocks (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Trowing/right click the gatekeeper emerald/diamond/lapiz/iron/gold (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work
- Climbing on the portal to find clues, nothing found
- Trowing gravel to the gatekeeper (doesn't work) Also while wearing mob skulls (skeleton/zombie/creeper) doesn't work

I will update this with more thing I've tried.

EDIT 1: More thing I've tried;
- Light yourself on fire and step in the portal (doesn't work)
- Dying in a inactive portal (doens't work)
- Dying in a active portal (doesn't work)
- Trowing/right click exp bottles on the gatekeeper (doesn't work)

Kinda losing my mind here...

Last edited by a moderator:

TNR_Mr_MYU

Mar 13, 2015
Behind my PC
www.youtube.com
You know the nether is not out yet?
Since the quest showed up in my quest tab and it was named a hidden quest, so I thought I needed to try things to unlock it. Since the quest stated there was need for a sacrifice.

so how did u even unlock this quest?
It showed up in my quest tab this morning. But as stated by @rubik_cube_man in an other post about this topic (read here:
it's a bug.
He said the following:
So Yesterday we started staff testing on our Nether Dimension, as this allows us to iron out any bugs with the update prior to release. It seems however that you've been given a quest to access the Nether, despite not actually having access to it yet.

funny_men300

Nov 3, 2018
I dm'd this admin in question on discord from what I've heard it won't be too long untill the nether update arrives.
They are ironing out some bugs but they aren't mature ones though I don't have a time stamp of when they think they will be done with this
But if everything goes well than we don't have to wait much longer.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom