Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com

I've been pvping for about 3 years and I've never really progressed beyond like my first year. I want to know what I'm doing wrong, and how i can be more like this person. Any tips are appriciated! :)

Reactions: IWontHurtYou

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
I suggest you to watch pvp combos in youtube, they will help you. Also try to change your mouse sensitivity so it can be easily for you to aim.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Is it too slow or too fast? (It's at 70 rn)
This depends on your mouse settings (dpi) and personal preferences. I have my sensitivity way slower than the avarage player, but I'm used to it and it works fine for me. Just try a few settings and find the one that works the best for you.

About the thread in general: PvP is all about practising. It might take some time to get better, but don't give up! Keep playing PvP games, watch some PvP videos on YouTube, watch tutorials and find your own way. Good luck! :)

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
You can use the minecraft sensitivity you want, it also depends on the dpi of your mouse. I have 34 of sensitivity in mc and a dpi of 1840, it's a slow sensitivity but it helps me to have a better aim but it's all just about what you're used to. I couldn't change to a fast sensitivity now cause I'm used to have it slow.Also I suggest you to use the tank kit in duels, it takes a bit longer to kill your opponent but it really helps you to improve your aim and your combos. Another tip I could give you is to try to move more left and right to make it harder for you opponent to hit you. Then when I give the first hit to my opponent I usually do a crit to deal more damage. I see that you never use crits and I suggest you to use them.

Rockfps.

Oct 12, 2016
www.youtube.com
First of all, you should focus on you aim, I would say that the first hit is the most important, also you should practise the timing between hits. You can try to do critics by jumping and hiting at the moment you are falling.
Good Luck!

This is one of my PvP montages if you are interested!

KoalaLover472

Apr 20, 2020
You're Aim and binds, if you have a good aim then you need to learn for example w/z Tap, That Is all Timing, If the person lands n the ground you need to hit,
and you need to do only w/z tap !! ^--^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
Top Bottom