Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

I couldn’t understand their logic . By wannabing they reduced their own chances of the same so I decided that the only way to understand a wannabe

Was to become a wannabe.

So I made a new account called “Garnet” (now CapitalistCactus) and set out to helper wannabe till 10k.

My first experiment was to see how long it took for other wannabes to reply when I said “Aspiring helper!” To my suprise Dotsially was the first one to reply. @skifbyfan101 seems to be able to resist them.

Next I made two terrible threads. One was where I suggested dabbing villagers or something and Elytra in eggwars. Lol both became very popular. Smh people learn to ignore poor threads! Anyhow , both have since been locked.(tbh they did have valid pointsthough)

I also managed to greatly TRIGGER @Rigel_The_Star (no ban)

Well after a series of wannabeing, I came to a conclusion. Aftet fully understanding a helper wannabe I realized this - they thing theyre the good guys actually.

Well a little later someones who could apparently see IP addresses came up to me and said “How many alts are you going to make?”

That was the end. My gig was over . Only a disstrack can stop them now cough cough vomit

Btw @Power Ranger told me I’d make a great helper (poor sense of judgement) . I actually felt bad trying to wannabe after that but after some support from friends I managed to pull through.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday cool Mod! 🎉🌟
on my hater phase rn cubecraft is such a letdown
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy Birthday Alex, I hope you have a wonderful day today on your special day pro moderator!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SAASD's profile.
Happy Birthday and you have a really cool pfp!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wolfking253822's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom