Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
As I will know if I entered the staff or not, in which time I can consider that I did not enter, thank you, I do not want spamming that they see it to me, it is only for knowing. (FOR STAFF MEMBERS OR PEOPLE THAT KNOWS)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
(most of the time they accept only 1k+ messages)
This is not true, they have many staff members who don't have a thousand messages.

Anyways, like @SlainByMe said, if you have not recieved a response after one month you have been denied. You will have to wait until next time they reset the helper applications to apply once more.
Also, I would recommend you to read this thread when applying.

Reactions: zRinne and CubeTale

Pitufo01

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
A Little Village Somewhere inPortugal
This is not true, they have many staff members who don't have a thousand messages.

Anyways, like @SlainByMe said, if you have not recieved a response after one month you have been denied. You will have to wait until next time they reset the helper applications to apply once more.
Also, I would recommend you to read this thread when applying.
Man, rlly thanks, I just read this, ok

Reactions: ElPtricko

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If you don't receive a reply within 1 month or so, most likely you have been declined. When you are declined, there will be no PMs from anyone (this only happens if you've been accepted.).

If you wish to view the FAQs on staff applications, you may view this thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-app-faq.187013/ (I suggest you read this before asking any other questions you may have. :))

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Fesa's profile.
Hello!!! Fesa :D
Top Bottom