Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tybers

May 15, 2017
So, all the big servers have a youtuber that got them big. How did CubeCraft get big? Was it a youtuber? If so, who?

nemsol

May 8, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
There were some dutch youtubers back in the day that played a lot of cubecraft. That's how they got a lot of Dutch people to play. But I think it mostly grew because it's just the best server ever!

Reactions: Maaarijn

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Alot of original gamemodes. The recent fame was thanks to eggwars. It attracted alot of YouTubers like SSundee, PrestonPlayz , BajanCanadian. Pretty much a popular topic for a few months.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Alot of original gamemodes. The recent fame was thanks to eggwars. It attracted alot of YouTubers like SSundee, PrestonPlayz , BajanCanadian. Pretty much a popular topic for a few months.

When Eggwars was not yet there, then it was also very popular, there are also many skywars people! This is due to the original maps!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think CubeCraft has become so big because they have a lot of Minigames which are very fun and nice. But yeah, ask an Admin or an Owner for the correct answer. I think they'll know it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom