Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
485
1,395
198
Classic Edition
Title: Hovering your mouse over the bar on server list should show friends online ._.

btw is this possible to do?
For a vanilla server, if you hover over the player count it lists out the players. A plugin can change this to any kind of text. For example, I believe Badlion displays some news with exciting colourful text.

The only downfall of this would be that it may stop players from connecting to Cubecraft if they can see they have no friends online.
 
A

A pigeon

Guest
For a vanilla server, if you hover over the player count it lists out the players. A plugin can change this to any kind of text. For example, I believe Badlion displays some news with exciting colourful text.
Thanks
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom